Welcome to Thinkdigit v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Broken In
Welcome to Thinkdigit v3!

Welcome to the new design for the Thinkdigit website!

Once again Digit puts you through the minor inconvenience of redefining your reality...

Has the website really changed? Or is just the Matrix telling you that it has? How can you really know that the website really HAS changed if everything you can see, smell, feel, touch and taste is suspect?

Does it really matter if the features are this cool?

* New layout with easier access to the information with related and popular stories.
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_thinkdigitv3.jpg
* Easier access to breaking news with Top Stories, Latest Headlines and Announcements!
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_latest-headlines.jpg
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_todays-top.jpg
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_headlines.jpg
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_latest-headlines.jpg
* New upgraded reviews mechanism, with clearly visible ratings, pros, cons, specifications...
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_latest-reviews.jpg
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_reviews-ataglance.jpg
* Article thumbnails, so you can see before you touch, as you momma always told you!
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_thumbnail-article.jpg
* Better forums integration with related forum topics for articles and categories
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_forum-talks.jpg
* Image galleries for each article
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_gallery.jpg
* New Video Reviews!
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_video-reviews.jpg
* Agent 001 is now even more powerful.
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_agent001.jpg
* Clearer article ratings.
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_rating.jpg
* Easier and faster commenting and rating emailing and sharing
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_commenting.jpg
*i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/antispin/th_email.jpg
* 186% more awesome

The Thinkdigit has you...

We would love to get your feedback, and information about any Déjà vu... err... sorry bug you notice on the website.

To discuss, and leave feedback go to the forums, Welcome to Thinkdigit v3!

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Re: Welcome to the new Thinkdigit!

* 186% more awesome
It would become 200% is the site doesn't go down for hours altogether w/o notice.

Here's a BUG, and a BIG one too.
* Easier and faster commenting and rating emailing and sharing
Everytime I use quick reply, I get this message.
"The following errors occurred with your submission"

Although the message does get submitted, sometimes it doesn't, and i'll have to refresh to find out!

Then it's no way different from the old "Post Reply."

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Re: Welcome to the new Thinkdigit!

WOW !!
A new admin !

The site is down & going to dust. I can feel no improvements whatsoever. See I got the "Okay" bug again !

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ a visitor message would have been a better way to ask and a better means for me to reply. :p

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@merlin: Are you kidding me?!? I can't see any change! Where the hell did you get that image from? I get the same old red page when I open the site. And there have been no improvements. Please don't behave like our politicians and overhype the achievements.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh well, what I feel is that it is the forum bugs which actually need to be rectified. Attachments, AJAX, Albums etc. nothing works actually and it is seriously a pity. :|

OP
M

merlin

Broken In
Sorry for the confusion!
The website upgrade is in underway, and you'll begin to start seeing changes soon.

You people like advance waves react before we can act ;)

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
@merlin

actually no one here cares much abt the website, but there are a whole lot of people struggling with the bugs in this forum. plz fix dat...giv at least our old forum back. we don't care whether u update it or not.

@merlin

actually no one here cares much abt the website, but there are a whole lot of people struggling with the bugs in this forum. plz fix dat...giv at least our old forum back. we don't care whether u update it or not.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
How about fixing the forum for a change? And getting a better hosting provider? And actually listening to what the members say, for a change?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi Merlin,
Wow a new Admin for forum only!!! Thats cool and welcome. If don't know or none in Digit team had informed u that we were waiting for u(a dedicated FORUM Admin) for ages.
O.k. for ur convenience, here is something for u.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109375
(It reads, "Forum Improvement Suggestions", contributed by lots and lots of users and MODs too).

So, best of luck.
Please reply to at least either that thread or this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Rhitwick

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The only time that I look at thinkdigit.com is during last two days of month to check content of new magazine.

On the other hand, I use thinkdigit.com/forum for every day and I do it a lot.

I don't care what you do to thinkdigit.com but please fix the bugs that are creating headache here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom