Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Budget = 20k or less. Can't expand more. 20k's the limit.
Need = Big ass screen with a nice resolution. OS is not a strict factor.

Also... how is the availability of Motorola Defy ?

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Screen size is same and resolution is almost same (defy excels with just 54 pixels). So go for phone with overall better specs i.e. Wave 2

And defy is available in 18k on flipkart.

vishurocks

Journeyman
Os is only factor on which u should make ur decision. Android or bada. If using just multimedia features of the phone and not using third party apps, then choose wave 2 or else get defy. Defy is better overall

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hardware wise Wave II is better and I think bada OS is easier on battery too. If you are okay with not having apps, go with Wave II but do remember that Android is lot more fun and interesting.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hardware wise Wave II is better and I think bada OS is easier on battery too. If you are okay with not having apps, go with Wave II but do remember that Android is lot more fun and interesting.

Yeah I know about Android and I have been meaning to try it since a long time. I mean I have a used a few of my friend's handsets but that was for like 5 minutes. Anyways, I am gonna go to buy the phone today and if Defy is available with retailers then I'll pick it up. If not then Wave II.

vishurocks

Journeyman
@NainO
os is a major factor alongside hardware to chose a smartphone. Bada(no app support, boring, browser nothing compared to android). So said that defy is better overall. Just because of os

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I said OS is not a strict factor but if Bada is as bad as everyone's makes it sound than I better get my hands on Defy.

prakashr85

Journeyman
Go for defy as its well suited for our climatic conditions and also advantage of android , my uncle has wave 8500 its built in pdf reader doesn't even open a 50mb pc magazine whereas my heavily modded zn5 opens it like a charm using mupdf app.

Top Bottom