Watchdogs PC Specs!! :O

Sarath

iDota
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/178044-pc-vs-console-v2-0-a.html

Looks like we have some fodder for that thread

Flash

Lost in speed
The game's minimum specifications require a DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB RAM, a quad-core CPU, and 4GB of system RAM. The recommended specs are a DX11 GPU with 2GB of RAM, an eight-core CPU, and 8GB of system RAM.

:shock:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Dam it :(

The game's minimum specifications require a DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB RAM, a quad-core CPU, and 4GB of system RAM. The recommended specs are a DX11 GPU with 2GB of RAM, an eight-core CPU, and 8gB of system RAM.

Have these :|,But recomended is seriously to high

The Official specs will be lower :)
*www.computerandvideogames.com/432265/official-watch-dogs-specs-will-be-lower-says-dev/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Around 4-5 Websites have posted about this

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
BF4 has that kinda recommended specs. And also Watch_Dogs is a pure DX11 open world game, I don't think recommended will change drastically.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
BF4 has that kinda recommended specs. And also Watch_Dogs is a pure DX11 open world game, I don't think recommended will change drastically.

Well BF4 And Watch Dogs are completely different.And BF4'S recomended GPU is 7870,While watch dogs is INSANE,it says 7970,8 Gigs etc.. Which is just impossible.
And yeah,The official specs will be Near BF4'S

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
whats the fuss is about ... looks pretty realistic to me. and BTW I never bothered with the requirements many times they are all boosted up and people with lesser system config can play it too .

cyborg47

Technomancer
Its debunked, they're not the real requirements. Ubisoft confirmed that the requirements aren't this high.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
whats the fuss is about ... looks pretty realistic to me. and BTW I never bothered with the requirements many times they are all boosted up and people with lesser system config can play it too .

The fuss is,that if these were the real requirements,many of us would be running the game at around <30 fps, and these "fake" specs are TOO MUCH

arpit60

Broken In
lol now minimum system requirements are 6 GB ram !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINIMUM

Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY
RECOMMENDED

Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 seriesIntel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Top Bottom