Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys rubbing your noses on someones darn username? You are suppose to post some new games comming out.
New news:-Call of duty world at war released(leaked) in piracy markers in India.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Why are you guys rubbing your noses on someones darn username? You are suppose to post some new games comming out.
New news:-Call of duty world at war released(leaked) in piracy markers in India.

ya and a n00b teaches us how to behave and post here..

remember you have been miserabled one time ?? And you are still at 9 posts :lol:

Getting miserabled at 9 posts is an amazing acheivement.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You cannot judge a person by his post count Mr Snob. Just because you are at 800+ does not entitle you to be an expert or him a noob. Everybody has his own share of intellect.......
I can see your this "more post - Better brain" phobia pretty clearly, been posing like crazyss everywhere and have reached an 800 mark in just 3 months......doesnt prove a thing you know.............
Even if you have a contradiction learn to respect.....

Can you confirm that.......Gamespot shows as 11th Nov as the release date.

I know you are icon/legend on this forum and I am just a punny little 13yr old kid but have you ever come across jojothedragon's posts ??? He's already been miserabled once in such a short posting time.

Anybody here played "STALKER : Clear Sky"?
Any short/long review is welcome.

GameSpot has put up a review .......go read it.

They gave it a 7.0

Last edited:
I am also 13 only. I just wanted to remind you guys about the original purpose of this thread. Any way i am now playing COD World At Wat now and about to completed.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am also 13 only. I just wanted to remind you guys about the original purpose of this thread. Any way i am now playing COD World At Wat now and about to completed.

Dont wanna be rude otherwise every forum member will come here and will try to bash me but post some screenies for proof.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's obvious that the game hasn't even released yet, leave alone being leaked.No preview copies received either.So no question of him playing the game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Good to know you realised.....now keep that in mind.

I always had it in mind....... did I ever talk to you in a rude manner...... and you always bashed me :(....... well dosent matter much..... coz I cant feel anything.

Ontopic :- Played this new racing game called Pure. Its nice. Must play for any Motocross Madness fan...... stunting on a quad ATV is always fun :).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's because he is blatantly lying.No point in asking for proof as there is none.:D

Samy did you complete Warhead?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No you havent.... I respect that, and though you can say its none of by business but I feel you have an attitude even while having a usual/normal conversation........anyway I will stop interupting if you feel I am always bashing you.........no hard feelings......

BTW is it the same pure which has been floating around the net recently as a free game. I read it was an RTS game......

Yea I thought so......he is saying he is playing it.....cant believe it.

no worries....... you have the right to inturrept me....... anyways, lets not divert :). Pure is a freestyle stunting/racing game. Its not a free game. Its made by Disney

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No allwy I usually get only an hour or two on weekdays for gaming........ Job and all you know. Its only one weekends I turn myself a full time gamer...:D..... I am on the fourth round. Actually there was a bug in the game I got..... the Bin folder was currupt and so I was not able to load my quick save games. I had to get the game again from a different source. This ones good. I saved my savegames before reinstaling the game and so now I am able to properly reload. Completed the 3rd round. Its really full of action, far intense than original crysis (atleast till the first 3 rounds I played in crysis). Get the game worth the effort (till now atleast).

mmm so its not the same game......quite a coincidence......Pure is not a casual/common name......

I saw some gameplay videos on YouTube.......... the action just looks mind-blowing and add to that the game is optimised to look better and run better. I am getting it (actually, I have got 90% of it.... will be playing in the evening if I get free from journals and stuff).

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@to all
will you guys stop talking about pirated games?

almost in every thread in gamerz section, all they talk about "i got it from "that source", "downloaded this/that much""

COME ON!!!

there's absolutely NO need to tell us how much you downloaded or from where you got it.

if its ORIGINAL, then tell us the address/shop name frm where you got it & at what price.
Otherwise, just stay on topic.

the atmosphere here is becoming more & more like a warez forum:|

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@to all
will you guys stop talking about pirated games?

almost in every thread in gamerz section, all they talk about "i got it from "that source", "downloaded this/that much""

COME ON!!!

there's absolutely NO need to tell us how much you downloaded or from where you got it.

if its ORIGINAL, then tell us the address/shop name frm where you got it & at what price.
Otherwise, just stay on topic.

the atmosphere here is becoming more & more like a warez forum:|

ok sorry once again.

But swear to Satan and tell me that you dont download/buy pirated stuff :|.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ok sorry once again.

But swear to Satan and tell me that you dont download/buy pirated stuff :|.
OMG!!!

read my post ALL OVER AGAIN:|

i said DONT DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR "OTHER" SOURCE of games HERE:|

this is a tech, anti-piracy oriented forum, well thats how it was when I joined:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom