Want to buy a cheap phone that is not made of low quality plastic!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hiya guys ..... as i said i wanna buy a phone that is not made of cheap plastic or atleast doesn't start to creak even wen its brand new .......
features expected FM radio... i have a moto FONE for this purpose(the one that costs a 1000 bucks). only problem with it is that it does not have a FM radio...

Price range : around 5k

The only phone i found is the samsung F700(metal body) but that one retails for about 8k ......

All the crappy nokias n motos n SE in this price range look like toy phones with the cheap plastic body and a below average quality of the coating and the chrome dye used ......

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think Moto SLVR L9 would be the best....Good Metal feel
*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_slvr_l9-1865.php

I have used 3110c...buttons r total plastic..makes sounds sometimes

Nuxer

liNux+usER
I think Moto SLVR L9 would be the best....Good Metal feel
*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_slvr_l9-1865.php

SLVR L9 will cost around 6K.

Nokia - 3110C, 3500C

Sony Ericcson - W200i

Motorola - W230, W270, W388, W396

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Nokia - 3110C, 3500C,Motorola - W230, W270, ----- exactly the sh!tty kind of phones that i don't want !!!!!!!

Ah , i forgot about slvr l9 but ain't it more than 5 years old ...!!!

Will have to check out w302 ,,,,

i can stretch my budget max upto 7k (including taxes which are ridiculously high in maharashtra)....any other options?????????

sujoyp

Grand Master
Ah , i forgot about slvr l9 but ain't it more than 5 years old ...!!!

Will have to check out w302 ,,,,

i can stretch my budget max upto 7k (including taxes which are ridiculously high in maharashtra)....any other options?????????

Hey u checked with my link its L9 and not L6 or L7....L9 was relesed in 2007 and have a 2mp cam.
although SE w302 seems a better choice...latest SE product:D

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
really liked w302 ,, but then i also decided to check out the nokia supernova .... also nokia 6233 has stereo speakers and looked rather decent !!!!

but wats the catch with se w302 ... though made of plastic body and has metal face plates but its still very cheap !! HOW ????

sujoyp

Grand Master
Do u want bad points of w302
1.screen resolution low at 176x220
2.No 3g
3. Video recording QCIF @ 15fps
4. No themes can be downloaded (as people say)

Build quality is goood ...sound quality is good (this is what wanted;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom