Vote For Aashutosh: Big BOSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Friends now the final 2 days to go 2 declare the winners. So I request you all the friends to please sms for Ashutosh

type ASH and send it to 56882.

As you all know ashutosh is the winner of MTV- Roadiees last year. But still this person has past his nights on footpath of Mumbai. So he is the most needed person to win this title. All other are well established in their fields. And he represents the youths of today. So guys SMS and SMS for Ashutosh.

And whom do you think will be the winner of BIg BOSS among
1. Raja.
2. Zulfi.
3. Ashutosh.

Just read on the newspaper today, he won, got price 1 crore

DE TALI:cool:

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Dee TALI!
I had seen it yesterday and I was really overjoyed by this. Not get time to post it here.

THANKS TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS.

He was given 1 crore CASH.

Once again thanks friends.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
ya but he might have earned as his episode fees also. That may be upto 5- 10 lacks.

And what if that amount is already after the TDS.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Waste of money.. silly stuff...

They could have donated that huge money to some charitable trust instead..

SUCKERS

red_devil

Back!
hey toofan is back, you must have been really happy to see a poor guy become a not_so_poor_guy..

and btw, i dunno if that money is wasted..it made a poor guy a karodpathi..
but the money spent by people to vote for these shows..that is a complete waste !!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The amount earned by showmakers from viewer is a mammoth compared to what was give to the dude...lolz
In the end we became consumer cows :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The amount earned by showmakers from viewer is a mammoth compared to what was give to the dude...lolz
In the end we became consumer cows :D

Some people dont accept the things as they are. I have never and will never vote for such dumb shows.

@toofan
You must be happy. But think, did you vote really help him ?... I wont say anything. Think for yourself coz you are more mature and older than me. The only thing I would like to inform you is ---> All this was staged. Nothing depends on public votes.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
@toofan
You must be happy. But think, did you vote really help him ?... I wont say anything. Think for yourself coz you are more mature and older than me. The only thing I would like to inform you is ---> All this was staged. Nothing depends on public votes.

Yes I am happy. And I also know that this was the fooly by me. Believe me,i had never voted in such reality show, nor in that KBC program . And i know that i will never vote again. But this time I was carried away by my emotions.

Thanks guy for this healthy discussion we have.

I respect all of the fellow members views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom