virus - they r evrywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

quad_master

Tired of being sorry!
some days ago...my system gets attacked by a virus/malware. it creates a .exe file within the folder with folder name...:rolleyes: i hope u guys r also infected by this ****.....however i clean it :confused: with avg antivirus....but i wanna manually handle this problem....so anybody can help me!!

redhat

Mad and Furious
^^ Me too
Can you please send that to me?
I wanna know how it feles to have a virus on your computer...
In the last 15 years, ive never had a virus on my computer...

P.S. I turned 16 onli yesterday, n during d 1st year of my life, I didnt have a Computer.. lol That makes it 15 years of virus-free computers

prasad_den

Padawan
some days ago...my system gets attacked by a virus/malware. it creates a .exe file within the folder with folder name...:rolleyes: i hope u guys r also infected by this ****.....however i clean it :confused: with avg antivirus....but i wanna manually handle this problem....so anybody can help me!!

Wow... Nice intention.. :D
Anyway, let us know what happened after scanning with AVG..?
Check this out..:
*answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071115234751AAPQIQ1&show=7

Arsh

ARSH

you will remove this virus with symantec corporete edition, norton antivirus , kaspersky and with norton antibot

thecancerus

Right off the assembly line
here is a neat step by step solution to clean that virus, and also ensure that this virus never keeps a foot again in your system.

*amiworks.co.in/talk/how-to-remove-new-folderexe-or-regsvrexr-or-autoruninf-virus/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom