Very Good! Indian Team is out of WT20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire

Padawan
Yahoo! chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe! Today is the happiest day of my life! I am very happy, the indian cricket team is out of the world cup! Yes! I feel like dancing! I feel like singing! I am luving it!

India Deserved it.
Shooting for Advertisements all the time and no practice

I feel like singing.
Hope Pakistan Wins the Final.
It deserves The victory after the messup last to last year.

Rohit Setia

Right off the assembly line
At least some deserving team will win....

Indian players are not at all serious , they know BCCI are their to protect them...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Some of words said by INDIAN CRICKET PLAYERS !! (JOKE)

Mahendra Singh Dhoni - INDIAN CAPTAIN - iam the one acts more Ads in the INDIA

Yuvaraj singh
- according to my role i play what i can play

Gambhir
- whatever happens , even i get duck out - am the gr8 opening batsman in INDIA

Suresh Raina - Any Noob bowlers bowls means i score runs

SEHWAG
- Stupid youngsters - they dont know abt me !! hmm :x

Rohit Sharma - i need Gilly as my captain & i play for Deccan chargers & for india part time

ISHANT SHARMA
- I have secret i tell now - i just got some wickets in Australia for that the Indian cricketers thinks that im good bowler - what an idiots !!

Pragyan Ohja - They give me ball i bowl some one catches , then all them cheers - then finally they make sit & watch the game

RP.Singh - Hmm the Flight to ENGLAND is very good i thought some more days in ENGLAND would be much better for sight seeing - but we lost ok anyway next time i wont miss it

Harbhajan Singh
- other team players are more aggressive , so i cant tell them MONKEY they would hit me so MOUTH SHUT

Zaheer Khan
- I bowl like Stupid the Batsman hit like a Hero , but still the INDIAN cricketers think im the good bowler - hmm pitty world

Ravindra Jadeja - i play 50 balls i score 25 runs , thats the style of my batting - any one can do that ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom