Very Good! Indian Team is out of WT20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Yahoo! chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe! Today is the happiest day of my life! I am very happy, the indian cricket team is out of the world cup! Yes! I feel like dancing! I feel like singing! I am luving it!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
and the reason ?

Even I am happy, but I have a reason and it is that I have become sick of cricket happening like daily soaps.

sujoyp

Grand Master
+1 to all of u

me too bored of continous cricket...waise bhi dhoni now a days act like dictator.

It was bound to happen. Team was too overworked with IPL and tours before this, that too consisting of same people who played last time (ie. Rohith Sharma, R P Singh, Yuvraj, etc. are first team regulars in ODIs, Tests and T20 after that win in 2007, also, majority of the team played the whole quota of matches in IPL and tours) they are bound to get fatigued

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) sehwag injured
2) Gambhir missing Sehwag
3) Rohit Sharma will play only when Gilly is around
4) Raina missing yellow shirt
5) Dhoni not getting enough ads
6) Ishant's bad run in IPL
7) Zaheer not fully fit

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Good for the team.
They'll finally get some rest.
[or maybe that's what they wanted and were not being given by the BCCI and so Dhoni decided to teach the BCCI a lesson]

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Good for the team.
They'll finally get some rest.
[or maybe that's what they wanted and were not being given by the BCCI and so Dhoni decided to teach the BCCI a lesson]

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I love gully cricket of 5 overs, i hope Indian team and lalit modi will stay away from that.

x3060

A LOTR fan
too much of cricket these days that made me lose the interest...didnt even watch half of ipl and not a single match in 20 world cup...

let them take rest and not play for 6 months atleast...why make people bored with continuous cricket crap.

and personally the above mentioned was just an excuse .... i hate this team . .... they are a bunch of over confident stupids. and the captain has began to act strangely these days. acting as if he is just taken over captaincy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom