VCD Splitting Question - Help me out here guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Hey
I have a VCD in which a small part is corrupted, due to which the damn thing won't get copied to my harddisk
Is there any way I can remove the corrupted parts so I can get it copied to my harddisk?
Help me please

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Try extracting it with ISOBuster .. Select the option Extract but filter only M2F2 Mpg frames ...
You can also use Extract From - To option to skip the corrupt portion of the CD ..

senthilrek

Broken In
Use the VCD cutter to cut the particular portion and then merge the rest. Now i think oyu will be geeting the thing you needed. Or try try writing the Video Using Nero, I wrote many corrupted video files using nero which other softwares failed to do so.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Extract corrupted VCD files...

Use VCD Gear 3.55

*www.vcdgear.com/download.html

It is a good piece of work... try it... it's free...so just install this 2.2MB software and fix all errors

And... hey, it is not a splittin software... just extracts corrupted files from CD, makes video image files, converts popular formats...

Info:
VCDGear is a tool to extract MPEG streams from CD images, do conversions of one video format to another, create VideoCD images, and more!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Use Alcohol 120%....it has some technique to Copy even scratched Cd's (atleast thats whats its site states lol)...its worth a try....

Plus Vcd Cutter is the best Option for u as its very simple Splitter As Well as Joiner... :D

swatkat

Technomancer
VCD cutter or VCD Gear,both are good.Particularly VCD cutter reads scratched CDs well,it might work for u.

hikapil

Journeyman
VCD Cutter

Dude,

I prefer VCD cutter for this work.
But it is trial version.
You have to do ----- for full version.

Eager_Beever

Broken In
Movies extracted using VCDCutter contain some encoding problems. VCDGear is excellent. It also is FREE. But if you want to copy scratched CDs, then use Alcohol 120%. I have copied VCDs having physical damages successfully with Alcohol 120%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom