Varun Gandhi - The Indian Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnivore

in your face..
Just when you thought, you have seen enough, these BJP idiots almost always pull one from their arse. Meet Varun, the idiot without a reason.

The strident communal overtones of the campaign being run by 'the other' Gandhi son, Varun, contesting his maiden Lok Sabha election from this constituency, has left even workers of his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) shocked.

The 29-year-old son of Maneka and the late Sanjay Gandhi was on Sunday issued a notice by the district authorities in Pilibhit, the constituency so carefully nurtured by his mother who gave up the seat to ensure his easy entry into the Lok Sabha.

That she did so was no surprise for political watchers in Pilibhit. What has come as a shocker is his staunchly pro-Hindu and rabid anti-Muslim vitriolic that his opponents and supporters say could trigger a communal clash.

From taking up issues like the ban on cow slaughter to asking a Sikh leader to leave a Hindu meeting, Varun Gandhi has been ruffling feathers everywhere.

Though just one offensive remark captured by a TV channel drew the attention of the local authorities, the scion of the estranged Gandhi family has been busy making such statements all over Pilibhit.

While 'Jai Shri Ram' is his battle-cry at all roadside meetings or assemblies, some of the other slogans being used are 'Gau hatya rukwana hai, Varun Gandhi ko jitana hai' (Cow slaughter must stop, Varun Gandhi must win) and "Varun nahin yeh aandhi hai, doosra Sanjay Gandhi hai (Varun Gandhi is like a storm, he is another Sanjay Gandhi)".

Varun Gandhi has already addressed three 'Hindu sammellans'. While the district administration has taken cognizance of his utterances at a meet in Barkhera on March 8, those at earlier meetings in Dalchand on March 6 and at Lalori Khera locality on Feb 22 have almost gone unnoticed.

On March 6, he said at the Dalchand meeting: "Agar kissi galat tatv ke aadmi ne, kisi Hindu pe haath uthaya ya hinduon ke upar yeh samajh key ki yeh kamzor hain, unke peeche koi nahi hai... hinduon ke upar haath uthaya, mein geeta ki kasam khake kehta hoon ki mein uss haath ko kaat daaloonga. (If somebody lifts a hand against Hindus, or thinks they are weak, there is nobody behind them, then I swear on the (Bhagvad) Gita that I will cut off that hand)."

It has left even leaders who are working for his victory flabbergasted.
Naresh Verma, a popular BJP leader in Puranpur - within the constituency - told IANS: "I am a BJP activist and a Hindu too. But I am not in favour of launching a communally charged campaign. If Varun Gandhi persists with such style of campaigning, I would be compelled to keep myself away from it."

Added another BJP veteran Gurdial Singh: "Varun is going out of hand. If he is not restrained, this election could end in a bloody communal clash."
The 70-year-old Sikh froom Ramnagar village was even asked to leave one of the Hindu meets being addressed by Varun Gandhi.
"He neither has respect for any other religion nor even for elders. In his arrogance, he has gone to the extent of forgetting that his mother was also a Sikh before her marriage."

If the BJP is alarmed, other parties are determined to ensure that this stops.
"We have audio-recordings of the provocative language used by Varun Gandhi to run down Muslims," claimed Haroon Ahmad, a local Samajwadi Party leader.
"We have been restraining our people from retaliating because that will lead to a clash, but how long can we stop people from reacting?" he asked.
Varun Gandhi's Congress rival V.M. Singh said he was "going to make a detailed complaint in this regard to the Election Commission".

Asked why he had not done so far, Singh told IANS: "I have been gathering all the evidence against him so far but now I am going to make a written complaint.
"The highly objectionable slang used by Varun in his reference to Muslims could just spark off a violent communal clash here."
Source

Mystic

wise one
^ Yes, It may not be on the EVMs, but you can caste 'no-vote' by other way. Rule 49-O

49-O. Elector deciding not to vote.-If an elector, after his electoral roll number has been duly entered in the register of voters in Form-17A and has put his signature or thumb impression thereon as required under sub-rule (1) of rule 49L, decided not to record his vote, a remark to this effect shall be made against the said entry in Form 17A by the presiding officer and the signature or thumb impression of the elector shall be obtained against such remark.

The purpose is to prevent election fraud or misuse of votes. Nothing else, though.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
^^ lolz

just go first thing in the morning to the booth and unplug the power chord behind the evm !!!! or nominate yourself as a candidate named "no one" confusing everyone and win the elections too ....

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
BJP is a lost case this year even before the polling. Internal squabbles, no leader, no agenda, lame duck CM in Karnataka, Mangalore Issues, no alliances no nothing. This di*khead Varun does his bit to $crew them further.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Man how evil.He cannot be idiot as this is not about innocence and that he did it unknowingly.

He is sacrificing people to win this election. How low can Indian politician go.

Today he showed he is not above his Ruffian goon father.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Brief history of Nehru / Gandhi family...
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
guys this guy is seriously in fr quick popularity... hes lost his nuts... som1 needs to slap him awake or he mite in his sleep do som a**holic thing... this cud seriously bring down BJP's margins... but who m i to object... i decided long time ago.... wen i was a kid tat well i wudnt vote... reasons
1) its 2 tiring...
2) they r all idiots...

OP
karnivore

karnivore

in your face..
He has turned a few heads, for sure. EC has filed a case against the dick head.

Pilibhit District Magistrate filed an FIR against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Varun Gandhi in Pilibhit following an Election Commission directive.

The Election Commission on Tuesday afternoon directed the District Magistrate to lodge a criminal case against Varun Gandhi for his inflammatory speech against the Muslims in Pilibhit.

The cases have been filed under Section 153 A (Promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc., and doing acts prejudicial to maintenance of harmony), 123 (a) and 123 (b) and are non-bailable. An explanation has also been sought from the District Magistrate. Varun Gandhi was issued a notice by the Election Commission for the speech which he had made on March 6. The notice was also sent to BJP as the speech was made against the Muslim community during an election rally.

The Election Commission reviewed the CDs showing Varun Gandhi making the provocative speech before taking the decision.
Read on...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...here is the jackass captured and uploaded on utube :p
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhHH4b3JNMU

krinish

Journeyman
But funnily he still says, its conspiracy against him, who the hell he think he is? Bill gates!!!

The CD has been tampered with, The voice is not mine.
But the scary part is, we still have people at large who will still believe him. Thats whats worries me.

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
this 1 fr amitabhishek i m sorry if i hurt yr feelings dude but seriously it shud b yappin nt yakkin... common grammatical mistake... yaks r bulls typa thingy found in tibet sorts if i rem... irrelevant in this discussion... n seriously i wanna vote but votin fr lesser of 2 evils isnt much of a vote is it...i wudnt mind standin up for elections but who takes the charge of my life... as in who ll c to it i make it alive to election day...

Yakkin - 1 definition - the act of talking mainly used when a phone is mentioned .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom