Varun Gandhi - The Indian Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
this 1 fr amitabhishek i m sorry if i hurt yr feelings dude but seriously it shud b yappin nt yakkin... common grammatical mistake... yaks r bulls typa thingy found in tibet sorts if i rem... irrelevant in this discussion... n seriously i wanna vote but votin fr lesser of 2 evils isnt much of a vote is it...i wudnt mind standin up for elections but who takes the charge of my life... as in who ll c to it i make it alive to election day...

Yakkin - 1 definition - the act of talking mainly used when a phone is mentioned .

& whats wrong with your English!! :cool:

yak 2 Slang Noun
noisy, continuous, and trivial talk
Verb
[yakking, yakked]
to talk continuously about unimportant matters [imitative]

Source

cyborg47

Technomancer
Originally Posted by harry10

Can u name one leader who is not corrupt and works for masses?
If you have one i will vote for him definitely.

Manmohan Singh.
I am sure he does not do corrupt things, but I am also unsure if he does anything at all.

so your vote goes to congress for manmohan??...

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
guys we should accept the fact ..this is indian politics ..
they can do whtever they want to win ..and we can do nothing .... jus cribbing on the forum..

the thing is ...
1. Varun did say those statments .... .. . no-one can deny that from the heart.
2. He did that with a reason, he wanted to be famous... tell me how many of us knew varun before this incident... now every one knows him ..
3. He is in jail now.... but wil be out soon on bail .. 150% sure ... Tell me how many politicians are in jail... . n how many politicans are without any case against them ....
4. he will definitely win the elections .... ofcourse he is famous now.. thaks to us and the media.
5. we will forget wht he had done in next 15 days ... after the media stops writting abt him.

this is India ... Mera Bharat Mahan...!!!!!

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
Most Indian politicos spend more time in Prison than in office.
If ppl like APJ Kalam try for PM, (which he wont ) I would vote for him blindly.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^But the fact is most of the people who actually vote will not vote for him and instead vote criminals

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
But still , NSA was wrongly used against him.
Bal Thackeray and other leaders are also infamous cuz of their inflammatory speeches but due to their political standing , all of them escape.
And Varun Gandhi being relatively new is facing the heat as he doesnt have that many influential contacts.
Its a powerful act and is used in very serious conditions ... To book him under NSA must have been in Mayawati's favour.

utsav

damn busy...
But still , NSA was wrongly used against him.
Bal Thackeray and other leaders are also infamous cuz of their inflammatory speeches but due to their political standing , all of them escape.
And Varun Gandhi being relatively new is facing the heat as he doesnt have that many influential contacts.
Its a powerful act and is used in very serious conditions ... To book him under NSA must have been in Mayawati's favour.

exactly my thoughts :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom