Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
today i saw the footage,...

how stupid he is..

he shouldnt be bannned....

he should be put in school... may be in 3 rd std

there should be some standards set on who can be polticians

i not going to vote until we have a option (permanent ) like "i dont want to vote "

red_devil

Back!
today i saw the footage,...
how stupid he is..
he shouldnt be bannned....
he should be put in school... may be in 3 rd std
there should be some standards set on who can be polticians
i not going to vote until we have a option (permanent ) like "i dont want to vote "

a. can you please type out in a paragraph or something....after every line you type, you hit 2/3 enters and thus make your post look like a kid who's just beginning to learn to write.

b. you want an option "i dont want to vote" when you're not voting ! sounds lame :lol:

how about varun and you being buddies at school ?? :))

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Can u name one leader who is not corrupt and works for masses?
If you have one i will vote for him definitely.
Don't make such statements. There are definately good politicians in India(ofcourse not Varun Gandhi). You just want to avoid politics like most youths and saying just for the sake of it.

Btw appropriate title for the thread.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Varun Gandhi in jail!! lol!!

Nothing to be LOLing about.
That was actually court arrest.And by doing that he should make himself available for Pilibhit elections.(As u cant just walk away by giving flarin' communal speeches)

BTW he had soo many supporters in Pilibhit.Its sure he's gonna win for BJP.

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
He has done nothing wrong. He wants vote and looks like many will vote for him. He is pretty cunning and bold unlike our poor Manmohan Singh. I like his attitude.(my personal opinion)

He dosent care if we are cows, pigs, pedigree or mixed breed. He wants to get media attention and waste/spend our valuable time debatiing over him------->which everyone of us are doing cheerfully.:lol:

cyborg47

Technomancer
He has done nothing wrong. He wants vote and looks like many will vote for him. He is pretty cunning and bold unlike our poor Manmohan Singh. I like his attitude.(my personal opinion)

He dosent care if we are cows, pigs, pedigree or mixed breed. He wants to get media attention and waste/spend our valuable time debatiing over him------->which everyone of us are doing cheerfully.:lol:

wow...varun's 3rd class pal is here!:lol:

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
Originally Posted by harry10

Can u name one leader who is not corrupt and works for masses?
If you have one i will vote for him definitely.

Manmohan Singh.
I am sure he does not do corrupt things, but I am also unsure if he does anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom