:-( utorrent issue !!!!

sid_gupta

Broken In
so i started downloading something using utorrent!!!
initially i got good speeds but now it does not go above like 20 kbps.
if i download anything using idm , i still get speed above 100 kbps.
whats the problem and what can be done about it ???????

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Could be a few things. You may have a firewall blocking utorrent such as windows firewall or from your antivirus software, could be low amount of seeders for the torrents you choose. You may need to open the port in your router (consult your network setup wizard), you may have a slow network card, you may have other programs running on your computer or other users on your network hogging bandwidth. You may be using wireless? All of these things will slow down your torrent

OP
S

sid_gupta

Broken In
i use wifi.......
the thing is that in the starting few hours i did get very good speeds and it dropped after that !!!
at this point if download anything using idm i do get full speeds but not with utorrent !!!!11

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it also depends how much speed the seeds/peers are giving..if they have setup low upload speed then bad luck

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I used bittorrent and mutorrent.i noticed that theyll become unresponsive and sometime very low speed even it has good seeds.Now im using tixati,its the best client i had and utilises all my bandwidth.try it .

I used bittorrent and mutorrent.i noticed that theyll become unresponsive and sometime very low speed even it has good seeds.Now im using tixati,its the best client i had and utilises all my bandwidth.try it .

Top Bottom