Using Linux is Sin ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
the funny thing is that so many ppl fail to see that it is a joke in a sarcasstic way.
and if you enjoyed this "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" is the book to read.

praka123

left this forum longback
She may be paid by Microsoft for these silly blogs!
Bribing bloggers the Microsoft way
Dec. 27, 2006

Want to know why Microsoft has so many people saying good things about it, despite endless security problems, high-prices, product lock-in, and a big-brother attitude towards using their products? They bribe people.

Microsoft blogger Long Zheng tells us that he and many other bloggers, from the "A-list to Z-list," received an early Christmas present: Acer's Ferrari laptops.
read more: *www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4598924090.html

Microsoft's latest attempt to curry public favor apparently began on its community-site, The Hive. This time, the company is giving bloggers free, expensive laptops preloaded with Vista.
*www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4123497783.html

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
It's Microsoft's way of doing things!!! To give -ve publicity to Linux. The whole world
knows how unsafe Windows O.S is. Vista is not so secure either.
The brazen & arrogant attitude of M$!!!

Sykora

I see right through you.
*gasps for breath from laughing too much*

I don't know whether I should recommend the other articles on her site for reading. They're even more horrible short-sighted. I can't believe one can live in this age and agree with what's up there.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
That women is extreme racist, silly, extreme conservative american, narrow minded, I am surprised some of us would bother reading her articles. I guess if you understand her writings you would never even visit her blog or give importance to what she says. Ignore that blog, don't increase her profile views just like that, she is a typical attention seeker.

mediator

Technomancer
Aberforth said:
That women is extreme racist, silly, extreme conservative american, narrow minded, I am surprised some of us would bother reading her articles. I guess if you understand her writings you would never even visit her blog or give importance to what she says. Ignore that blog, don't increase her profile views just like that, she is a typical attention seeker.
^^Hehe, full description in one post! :D

Kniwor

Learner
Firstly the writer is not a girl, it's a boy, named "Tristan Shuddery", a conservative aged 54, a friend of shelly, whos posted on that site. Please read carefully.

Secondly, the site is fictional and all the characters supporting "Tristan Shuddery " too.

For those of you who are still worried this site might be real, I just thought I should point out the archived webpage from May 13, 2006. Using the archive system at Internet Archive.org I was able to look up a page which once existed on STR but has since been removed. Isn't the internet grand?

from
*nilliac.livejournal.com/166123.html

Last edited:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Thanks Kniwor for pointing that out. I presumed as much, the site would possibly be a spoof to get page hits (ads) or a democrats way of telling republicans are uneducated and stupid.

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I just saw One more such silly page like the one earlier. especially See point number 8.

*www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

so , all of us using linux are hackers ... and Linus Torvalds is a bigger criminal bin laden. LOL.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@phenom: why are you taking these things so seriously. The first one was a joke, for sure, and if
Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".
is not a joke, I don't know what is.

T

thunderbird.117

I do not understand dumb people. What is her problem?. Tell her to go and MS ass.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
That is a sarcasm blog, making fun of the stupidity of American conservatives based on a radio show. Not a real one, don't worry too much about it. :p

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
That is a sarcasm blog, making fun of the stupidity of American conservatives based on a radio show. Not a real one, don't worry too much about it. :p

Has you say so :D.

What do you except from a republician?. I really wish i do not meet woman like this is my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom