Using Linux is Sin ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hi guys , I just read an article on a blog by a person named shelly , who has crossed all limits to bash linux and says that using linux is sin. I just wonder how sick can people be , is it sheer ignorance or something real dirty ????
I just thought to share it with u....

here is the link ....

*www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/20/linux-a-european-threat-to-our-computers-by-tristan.aspx

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ignorance + GUI Blindness + Girl Blogger + Republican + Paid By MS + Nothing else to post on the blog + Ripping some article from some other blog = That ^^

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hahhaa ... I was about to flame you on sexism .. But then I read the article .. :D

"Osama bin laden uses Linux " :D

and

If you see a company using Linux, it may be that they have not paid for this software. Report them to the Business Software Alliance who have the legal authority to inspect any company’s computers for illegal programs like Linux.
:D :D :D

praka123

left this forum longback
infact that ugly farting b***h rants again here showing a genuine BSOD of windows as a BSOD of Linux!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
*www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/12/01/linux-the-reliability-myth-debunked.aspx
Girls are idiots?or ahemm
She can find friends here in our forum itself-Windows fanboys decorating their ugly virus helled trash WIndows:mad:

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Only one statement holds true in Ms/Mrs.Shelly's nice little article(below) not in terms of disease but in terms of how fast the cancer cell spreads! The same is happening with linux...........SPreading like a cancer cell every where now.

many liberal universities that a leading computer expert Steve Balmer (from Microsoft) described Linux as cancer.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
~Phenom~ said:
yeah , the comments r real fun . and she dont want to believe that blogger and her blog is hosted on linux servers , even when people have given her proofs.

her site is hosted on windows server :p

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
~Phenom~ said:
Hi guys , I just read an article on a blog by a person named shelly , who has crossed all limits to bash linux and says that using linux is sin. I just wonder how sick can people be , is it sheer ignorance or something real dirty ????
I just thought to share it with u....

here is the link ....

*www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/20/linux-a-european-threat-to-our-computers-by-tristan.aspx
I have seen it before and I rather find it as a piece of satire. There are a few things that point that she's actually meaning the opposite of what it seems up first. I will have to read it again to point it out.

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@desitek,earlier it was hosted on linux servers.
read this *www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/05/02/shelleytherepublicancom-hosted-on-linux.aspx

Last edited:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Lol...the stupidity is continued in this article. It's even more hilarious than the first *www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/...-succeed-cheat-cheat-cheat.aspx#comment-13637

G

gxsaurav

What the.....this is the first time i m saying this about a gal, "is he an idiot or what....". A product from a country doesn't matter at all now, there is no world left, it's just corporations, somebady should tell this lady this.

I just read some of her comments, totally ignorent. What the hell is she thinking....

QwertyManiac said:
^^
Gx's perfect partner you mean?

Stop doing that, it's not funny when u do it all over, when i don't even take part in this section

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
drvarunmehta said:
Lol...the stupidity is continued in this article. It's even more hilarious than the first *www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/10/06/linux-if-at-first-you-dont-succeed-cheat-cheat-cheat.aspx#comment-13637

the complete linux section on her site is hillarious.:p

Last edited:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I just have to quote this, it's just too funny. This is by the idiot who made the site:
Let me summarize this:

Windows XP Home is for the everday computer user.
Windows XP Pro is for the computer professional.
Windows NT is for the website hoster and network professional.
Windows Vista is for programmers (currently).
Mac OS X is for gays and metrosexuals.
Linux is for perverts and terrorist killers who do everything just not supporting America!

GOT IT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom