Useful Freewares...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i have lots of photos taken with DSLR camera with size more than 3 mb, i want to reduce the size of the images to upload on internet, any good software to do that

something like i can resize group of photos at the same time

microsoft picture manger if u hav it can reduce resolution to reduce size......

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i have lots of photos taken with DSLR camera with size more than 3 mb, i want to reduce the size of the images to upload on internet, any good software to do that

IrfanView has a batch converter that can resize multiple images at once.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

I have a tool named "Free batch image converter", only 382kb, but is as good or even better than rest. I can't find it online, but can send you if you require; just PM me.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Use Image resizer for window

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two more batch image resizer, converter to try out :

Batch Image Converter, Resizer | Free Audio & Video software downloads at SourceForge.net
ImageBatch - free batch converter for images

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are lots of such apps .. for starter try this :
Free DVD Ripper - Free Rip DVD to AVI MP4 H264, Free DVD Ripping Software for Android & iPhone iPad

Inceptionist

Journeyman
RBTray

RBTray

RBTray is a small Windows program that runs in the background and allows almost any window to be minimized to the system tray by right clicking its minimize button.

It is free, open source, and is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
RBTray

RBTray

RBTray is a small Windows program that runs in the background and allows almost any window to be minimized to the system tray by right clicking its minimize button.

It is free, open source, and is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence.

I think I've used it with some RyanVM Xp addon but thanks anyway for sharing it here.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I there any way to make Youtube play only 480p and doesnt play HD ?
I mean is there any settings to start the video in 480p default instead of HD ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ This question is offtopic here. Anyways I'll answer it:

Log in to your Google account when watching videos , select 480p in a video and then click "auto". That should make it your default setting.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Waterfox - The fastest 64-bit variant of Firefox on the web - once you use it you'll never be back to FF for sure :D

Top Bottom