Useful Freewares...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hi guys,

i have downloaded lots of videos from youtube in MP4, WEBM, FLV format, i want to play this videos on TV, which onlly plays avi and other supported format,

can you plae suggest me good free video converter to convert all those youtube downloaded videos on tv usb

I have AOC 22" TV which has usb port to connect pen drive

try XmediaRecode, Handbrake

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also you can try this :
Free Video Converter| Any Video Converter Freeware| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD Android Html5

Manju.s

Broken In
Guys, Need a best video downloader software like IDM.. since idm is showing idm fake serial number error which is irritating :cry: Pls suggest :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try out Spark Browser :

*en.browser.baidu.com/

Comes with built in Mp3, video and Torrent download feature.

Is there some freeware to limit any resource usage of a process? Say I want a particular process to not use more than 100 MD RAM, 3% CPU time or 30% HDD bandwidth, is there anything available for this?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah looks cool but all of'em are a little bit modified version of chrome with some pre packed plugins .. anyway, currently using 64 bit variant of all browsers :D Do note that don't add WOT and avast extension to the 64 bit chromium latests dev build or it will crash. Found this after lots of testing :D

On a side note : IE 11.07 is also now available for windows 7.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
since link posted here i have been using baidu but sometimes you have to refresh the page while you swtich multiple tabs and goes back the old one it refuse to render and shows blank page.

Danesh

New to this forum
Hi THB,

Can you please help me with a .flka file which ive lost the password for? its a 228mb folder with VeRY important pics. PLEASE my mail is sir.danesh@gmail

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hey what is good simple and free software to reduce image size to upload online, i have images in big size its gets too much time to upload online

Top Bottom