Useful Freewares...

snap

Lurker
^^
hmm weird i think it is related to some settings but some of the videos on the list shows 480p and 1080p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WSUS Offline Update

At this site, the open source project formerly known as "c't offline update" or "DIY Service Pack" and published at "The H", will be continued by its original author, Torsten Wittrock.

Using "WSUS Offline Update", you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows and Office safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.

Note : Just download update on one pc and you can update all other pcs running windows OS

WSUS Offline Update - Update Microsoft Windows and Office without an Internet connection

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Not sure if this has been posted, but here goes:

Free Video to GIF Converter - go crazy and make animated GIFs from your favourite movie scenes! Upload them to 9Gag, reddit or wherever you like. :D

Free Video to GIF Converter download center.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Installed mp3tag but could not do it.
I need to do it automatically cos there are so many files like track1,track2.... etc..
Only need to change artist name and song name.
Thats all.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Installed mp3tag but could not do it.
I need to do it automatically cos there are so many files like track1,track2.... etc..
Only need to change artist name and song name.
Thats all.
Tutorial: *www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=28368

if the above doesn't help then read this
Web Sources Archive - Mp3tag Forums
Mp3tag Forums > Online tagging

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. It is based on PS3 Media Server by shagrath. It is actually an evolution of the "SubJunk Build" of PMS. UMS was started by SubJunk, an official developer of PMS, in order to ensure greater stability and file-compatibility. Because it is written in Java, Universal Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, AviSynth, MediaInfo and more, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats.

Universal Media Server

digik

Journeyman
WSUS Offline Update

At this site, the open source project formerly known as "c't offline update" or "DIY Service Pack" and published at "The H", will be continued by its original author, Torsten Wittrock.

Using "WSUS Offline Update", you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows and Office safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.

Note : Just download update on one pc and you can update all other pcs running windows OS

WSUS Offline Update - Update Microsoft Windows and Office without an Internet connection

The update 8.7.1 shows size as 1.9 MB. Is the update size so small? Is it safe? That is, have u used it without any problem.

Other forum members also post their experience.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, the size is correct and it's a update downloader app not a big size update by itself .. it will help you download necessary updates, that's all - I think this explains why the size of the application is small.

BTW, I've not tested the version 8.7.1 so if the author gone rogue I'm not here to blame but I've used this app previously when I was using windows 8 and this app worked flawlessly for me and safe to use based on my experience AFAIK.

digik

Journeyman
yes, the size is correct and it's a update downloader app not a big size update by itself .. it will help you download necessary updates, that's all - I think this explains why the size of the application is small.

BTW, I've not tested the version 8.7.1 so if the author gone rogue I'm not here to blame but I've used this app previously when I was using windows 8 and this app worked flawlessly for me and safe to use based on my experience AFAIK.

I understand now. It is a downloader which will download all updates in say a folder. Then we can update all windows installations from the folder. Is it correct.

Top Bottom