Useful Freewares...

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
i tried this and worked for tags but no album cover was fetched.
*musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard

It working for me.
BTW,can u tell me how to change other language(like Japanese) in English ?
How any language(mp3 tile and artist only) can be converted to English ?
My Windows 7 not showing other language except English.

Enable Aero effect in Windows 8: Aero Glass for Windows 8

Source: How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8? - AskVG

amjath

Human Spambot
Enable Aero effect in Windows 8: Aero Glass for Windows 8

Source: How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8? - AskVG

Did u try it. I think I used it before, not sure its this or not. But I had issues with some app like this. Please review

ankush28

Bazinga
Dont know whether its posted earlier or not...
RainMeter : system monitoring and themeing Rainmeter, desktop customization tool

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Rainmeter is in constant discussion in show-off desktop thread. A member is also going to post a detailed tutorial for rainmeter. Watch that thread for more : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/160343-showoff-your-desktop-thread.html

ankush28

Bazinga
>Mendeley -helpful for students to organize PDFs. mendeley.com
>SumatraPDF -much faster then adobe reader and lightweight (4-5MB) Free PDF Reader - Sumatra PDF
>Libreoffice
>7-Zip free and best
>Q10 Writer (free simple distraction free)

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i need following easy to use freeware

Photo editor with frames, collage, etc feature

Ringtone maker from mp3

Simple Audio recorder

i need following easy to use freeware

Photo editor with frames, collage, etc feature

Ringtone maker from mp3

Simple Audio recorder

> Picasa.

> Audacity (THE best freeware audio editor).

> Audacity can record audio too. If you want something extremely simple, use Window's own sound recorder.

Did u try it. I think I used it before, not sure its this or not. But I had issues with some app like this. Please review

Update: I recently started noticing that moving windows caused minor ghosting. I wasn't sure if it was due to this app or due to IGP overclocking. I uninstalled this app and this problem got solved. It's still not perfect.

amjath

Human Spambot
> Picasa.

> Audacity (THE best freeware audio editor).

> Audacity can record audio too. If you want something extremely simple, use Window's own sound recorder.

Update: I recently started noticing that moving windows caused minor ghosting. I wasn't sure if it was due to this app or due to IGP overclocking. I uninstalled this app and this problem got solved. It's still not perfect.

When 2 windows are one above the other and u drag one ghosting happens with this app.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Display power off utility. Allows to power off desktop/notebook display and optionally lock workstation. Useful for keeping display's USB hub active while display is in power save mode.

A great tool to be free of windows lame monitor off timing ;)
Display Power Off Utility | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net

Display power off utility. Allows to power off desktop/notebook display and optionally lock workstation. Useful for keeping display's USB hub active while display is in power save mode.

A great tool to be free of windows lame monitor off timing ;)
Display Power Off Utility | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net

Thanks for sharing, I was looking for this :)

Top Bottom