Useful Freewares...

pratik385

In the zone
Hi,
Is there any monitoring s/w for WIFI?
I want to know who are using my WIFI as bandwidth seems to be low these days..

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i need software for folling thing

1) simple to use, easy photo software to make a single photo from different photos side by side, with some good feature
2) software to click, shoot images from laptop camera

quagmire

Allllright !
i need software for folling thing

1) simple to use, easy photo software to make a single photo from different photos side by side, with some good feature
2) software to click, shoot images from laptop camera

1. Do you want a collage application or a Panaroma type stitching application??

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
any freeware to photoshop with readymade effects, frames, collae option, template, just like we have picsart on android anything similar on windows, so with just few clicks we can create a good photo

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
any freeware to photoshop with readymade effects, frames, collae option, template, just like we have picsart on android anything similar on windows, so with just few clicks we can create a good photo

You can try Fotor if you're on Windows 8.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
not on windows 8 i am using windows 7, why there is no simple software, there is photoshop, buts complex and required lots of training and a good system to run, some thing light and with good feature would be good just like pics art on android

amjath

Human Spambot
Don't know whether it is posted already.
QUSTODIO parental software
Best parental I would say. Monitor, block, allow by categories and by sites using online account. Install on any device ( Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux) with same account or multiple account.

I :rofl:ed so hard when testing it, blocks every keyword and even when selecting category of torrents. Some issues with mobile incognito mode, since it's still experimental

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Avant Browser Ultimate Edition - Packs the Firefox and Google Chrome inside and can also use IE engine - Has many inbuilt features like image blocker, full page [ scrolling ] screenshot etc.
Home - Avant Browser - The full-featured tri-core rendering Avant Browser which supports IE/Firefox/Chrome engines is fast, stable and memory leak free.

RBX

In the zone
i need following easy to use freeware

Photo editor with frames, collage, etc feature

Ringtone maker from mp3

Simple Audio recorder

As suggested, audacity is indeed the best.
For basic photo editing (just filters etc), you can use many online photo editing sites. I have recently started using Photo effects, vintage, retro, online and free - Pixlr-o-matic (available as download - requires Adobe AIR) along with Picasa.

Top Bottom