usb gamepad with 2 analog sticks needed!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
At nehru place you can get Frontech JIL-1744.
Its very nice gamepad for 650/-
I got it few months back.
+
Vibration Feedback.
Dual Inbuilt Speakers.
7-in-1 Card Reader.
Two USB ports.

Lots of free goodies built in the gamepad itslef.

*www.frontechonline.com/zoom/zoom135.jpg

PM Me if you want to know the exact shop.Maybe i could help.

Dont forget that for 1k+ Xbox Controller is always there!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Whats your budget and what games will you be playing using the controller?

I have used a Frontech controller similar to the one mentioned by Sujeet, but I was not satisfied with the control/feel of it. its a good controller for the budget <Rs 700, but if you are serious about the controller then nothing beats Xbox 360 Controller for about 1.5K.

Dual Inbuilt Speakers.
7-in-1 Card Reader.
Two USB ports.

:O they should have put a fan in there too :D , mine didn't have these extra features

sarthak

In the zone
^^^ +1 to that. My friend's logitech controller stopped working properly just after 3 months. My Xbox controller is still working after 2 years enduring lots of rough treatment. If you can spend 1500 bucks go for it, totally worth the premium.

icebags

Technomancer
xbox 360 is very comfy, with good buttons, but the analog sticks may not be stable / loose.

if you go for this, ask the retailer if he will refund money if u are unsatisfied with it. in low range, nothing beats a frontech fantasy pad, it has solid build quality with good analog sticks. but you will miss analogue triggers and the button it has at place of triggers, are not good.

at xbox range, you may go for logitech, but it is smaller in size for most of the adult ppl out there, has analog triggers that are small as well, therefore if you have medium/big hand, it won't feel comfortable. also sticks have somewhat bigger deadzone, which has both + & - points. but the build quality is very solid.

i don't know about thrustmaster dual trigger, but you may want to have a lQQk. :D

^^^ +1 to that. My friend's logitech controller stopped working properly just after 3 months. My Xbox controller is still working after 2 years enduring lots of rough treatment. If you can spend 1500 bucks go for it, totally worth the premium.

get that repaired/replaced from service centre, it has 1 year warranty. xbox has probably 6 month or 3 months replacement warranty (not sure).

clmlbx

Technomancer
Vibration Feedback.
Dual Inbuilt Speakers.
7-in-1 Card Reader.
Two USB ports.

seriously!, I bought one without these features for 350 buck which is very good if you are a very casual gamer like me who play once in blue moon..

It is how seriously you take your gaming, If you do then their is no better choice then xbox controller

OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
i am not a core gamer but i play fifa 12 3-4 hours a day..
i had some kind of china gamepad wich i bought for 200 bucks but it had a life of 2 years..
pls suggest me a gamepad wich is reliable but not so costly as xbox 360 controller..and with wich fifa 12 can b played nicely..

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Then consider the one i suggested.
Will last long enough and performs well too.
It comes with one year warranty.

saswat23

Human Spambot
You will find many here:
Buy Controllers in India at low Prices Filtered on Controllers
And there is one EXCLUSIVELY for FIFA. That might be your choice :D.

This one looks cool: Genius Blaze3 USB Game Controller . Buy Best Genius Blaze3 USB Game Controller at Lowest Price Online

How about this wireless one:
Koovs - Frontech JIL 3004 Wireless Gaming Pad Dual Shock USB. One Year Manufacturer Warranty. Free Home Delivery. | All India Deal

This looks good too:
Koovs - Zebronics Gaming Controller ZEB 200JP USB Joy Pad with Vibration. One Year Manufacturer Warranty. Free Home Delivery. | All India Deal

Top Bottom