URGENT HELP REQUIRED--Delhi Waalon help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
I need to fill the Delhi University form.. As I belong to Uttarakhand with no close friends in Delhi,moreover I cant download the form from the website n fill it! There is no such facility! THE LAST DATE IS 16th JUNE

The form is worth Rs.30 , not much but quite a bit when you are spending it on a stranger! I can pay you by any means if you want.

There are fifteen centers all over Delhi from where the form can be obtained... pls check.
Link
*du.ac.in/admissions/2008/ug/ug08/infocentre08.pdf

The form is really simple..just one page & that too name,roll no and marks.. Pls if you can help me..

Thanks in advance :)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Its a pity that out educational institutes cannot upgrade with time. Even in 2008, they need people to come 100s of kilometers to fill a form.

din

Tribal Boy
Send a PM to GX or contact Sunnydiv. I think they will help you getting the form.

Also clearly mention whether you want them to buy the form, fill in the details, and submit it there itself.

OP
nitish_mythology

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Thank you guys.. I was having a tough time with my pc so could not reply. One of my sister's friend in Delhi filled the form for me so I no longer need help!
Thanks for the pain! Mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom