[urgent]help me solve class X physics questions

vaibhav23

In the zone
^
I learned it in class X(since NCERT of class IX didn't have those topics and i was not preparing for competitive exams)

You want to know the solution?
Yup
You are taking pinnacle course from which city?
If you want you can take the pinnacle course from South Delhi as it is the best fiitjee institute

kuki_295

Journeyman
In second ques, magnetic force only acts on moving charged particles so it'll just sit there.
Is there magnetism chapter is 10th class.
Explaining the question: a charged particle is on a table tied to a string and there is a magnetic field perpendicular to table surface.

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
In second ques, magnetic force only acts on moving charged particles so it'll just sit there.
Is there magnetism chapter is 10th class.
Explaining the question: a charged particle is on a table tied to a string and there is a magnetic field perpendicular to table surface.
I didn't read that
BTW magnetism was in 9th

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
^ The question paper was taken with the OMR sheet but if you want i can post few questions that i can remember

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
Q. What is the chemical formula of Magnesite?

Q. Bronze is made up of which metals?

Q. There are 256 pages in a book how many integers are used?(Its a little tricky to understand what he is saying)

Q.Heart:throb::Eye: ?

Q. how many polygons are there in this figure?
*i.imgur.com/xwtzG.jpg

Last edited:

Neo

The questions are easy, except for the first one. I haven't read that word before :lol: was it the fiitjee exam?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
Can't answer first four :oops:

Last answer 22 ?

22!!! how did you found this much???!!!
Options are:
A.6
B.8
C.10
D.4

The questions are easy, except for the first one. I haven't read that word before :lol: was it the fiitjee exam?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Me too!!!
ya, they are from Fiitjee entrance exam
Maths and IQ saved me in this test

Last edited:
OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
Whats your stream?
BTW I again looked at that figure and found that there are 12 polygons(during the test i counted 8!)
But i am sure there was no option greater than 10
That means two things- either there was an option "none of these" or there was only one line in the center
If its the first case it explains one of the two wrong answers in IQ.
is there any other Fiitjee exam going to be held for admission to class 10?
There are still 7 tests to be held for admission to class XI & i mostly test for all tests are held together soo..
They will be 3 or 4 tests in April

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Kinda sucks, I have learnt not to put much thought or effort into this kind of test. It's easy to solve for those who are trained to do it. Not so much for others, which invalidates the rule of equal opportunity ;)

Heck, I find quantum physics making more sense than some of this stuff :p

kuki_295

Journeyman
well polygon can be of any shape Polygon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
if the question asks about regular polygons(all equal angle) then i was able to find.
4 small square
1 bigger square
1 biggest square

other polygons
8 triangles
2 hexagon
4 pentagon of one kind
4 pentagon of other kind
8 trapeziums
4 rectangles
even more possible i think.

Top Bottom