"urgent advice for gpu under rs 10,000"

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Re: "urgent advice for gpu under rs 10,000"

i dnt think gs 600 can handle the gpu well enough...........

gs600 can handle any single gpu setup without any problem. it will support crossfiring of lower end cards too.

ASHISH65

Technomancer

u guys srsly not trolling???? cause last time some one told me i need to upgrade PSU for 280x

we are always serious:p. see this with i7 4960x @4.2ghz

*images.anandtech.com/graphs/graph7406/58754.png

GS 600 can handle any single gpu

*images.anandtech.com/graphs/graph7492/59710.png

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

who told you??

dnt remember i would hav mentioned who if i had remember but the thing is when i was buying my rig people told me to get gs 600 instead cx 600 just to accommodate 7950 so i got the assumption from there higher ranged gpu means higher ranged psu.....

btw i bought gs 600 at rs 4000/- plus tax how was the deal....

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz

finally decided to go for corsair gs 600 but after looking at the actual product found that it has a 6+2 pcie connector for gpu but the one i am buying his r9 270x requires 2, 6 pin pcie power connector.
i know i can connect it using molex to 6 pin but if i am buying a new psu for my new gpu i would like 2 pcie power connector so now what?

which one should i buy now
ps:. liked the corsair gs600 all black and blue fan would look really good in my zeb fantasy

Last edited:
OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
so in total it has 16 pins pcie power connector for gpu. then its settled corsair gs600 it is.
one more thing is it modular or hybrid or semi modular

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
never mind cannot get the corsair gs600 becoz of my budget so decided to for antec vp550p + his r9 270x iceqx2 = 18699.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
no combo individual price from md computers.

now the main question i live in nagpur i am buying gpu and the psu from md computers online
can anyone with purchase from md comp share their exp.

they are reliable.
before making payment, call them to ensure whether the product is actually in stock or not. sometimes they do not update their website.

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
cannot get the his gpu instead i am getting sapphire dual x r9 270x oc edition plus for antec vp550p for rs 18750..

i cannot find a review for the sapphire card can someone plz provide a link

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The shop is reliable though I've no online experience with them. If you want online experience then you may PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/73844.html

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
cannot get the his gpu instead i am getting sapphire dual x r9 270x oc edition plus for antec vp550p for rs 18750..

i cannot find a review for the sapphire card can someone plz provide a link

that is a good price indeed.

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
md is selling the same for 15499 and lowest online which i found was 3450 for antec vp550p
so buying locally saved me a few bucks. hope to get the gpu on saturday otherwise monday will post some pics once i get it.

also thank you to all for all their inputs.

Top Bottom