Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
cant find your server
It is down. No-one came.

BTW we guys can play in a server named BLR Server. It means Bangalore server :p although it is hosted in USA. It is owned by a friend of mine. :p

Pings are 300ms though. :oops: 24 slots and mostly 20 players play at a time.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We need one more guy to play if we want to have real fun......:/

Kl@w-24 : You should also come.

connect home.hullap.com

Server dead??? :-?

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
DLed the game this morning, had a few rounds at hellsheaven. I love this. This is even better than Nexuiz!!

So you guys play every day?? Count me in.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^wait till you play the mighty CTF,this game owns even cs(1.6 and s).

I am shiftimg to cs1.6 and cs:s,I am unable to play UrT for the past month cus of very high pings(more than 400 on every damn server).I have no idea how MTNL managed to **** up a perfectly good stable connection.No point in complaining about 'high pings' to those brainless zombies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^wait till you play the mighty CTF,this game owns even cs(1.6 and s).

I am shiftimg to cs1.6 and cs:s,I am unable to play UrT for the past month cus of very high pings(more than 400 on every damn server).I have no idea how MTNL managed to **** up a perfectly good stable connection.No point in complaining about 'high pings' to those brainless zombies.

That's sad. I'm getting 100- 120 ms pings on hells.

@gagan, hullap and others- plz announce here when you host a game.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So you guys play every day?? Count me in.
Well, I'm present most of the time in Hellsheaven as [9.11]Bullet500. We do play everyday, but we don't exactly host a private server everyday.

Are you guys playing today?

@Gagan,haan hame kaun poochta hai?
Sunny, jabh bhi hum host karte hai, yahan par IP address ya Host name post kiya jaata hai. Magar, jabh server band kar dete hai hum, wo IP address hum snip kar dete hai.

@gagan, hullap and others- plz announce here when you host a game.
We always announce when we're hosting.

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
/me hosts
/connect home.hullap.com

BTW, i am [9.11]SuicideKnifer
dont flame me on joining [9.11] :p

Last edited:
Phew. Yesterday, I had my first game in 10 months. Completely forgot how to play, and was getting fragged like nuts. Finally, had a score with 87 kills to 154 deaths. Got pwned by a little 11 year old. :oops:

Anyway, the best part was when I tried to run the game. It used too many resources. Guess what I did ? Since I had archlinux, one really light distro, I decided to make things even more lighter. I added urbanterror.i386 to .xinitrc, and ran startx from init 3. In simple words, I got the best possible performance, with an FPS of 92. But guess what ? I used 640x480, all settings low. :oops:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'm hitman28.

Gagandeep is really great!!! I had to realize this the hard way :-D

@metalheadgautham- You playin right? Is the gotham city clan yours? why dont you come over to hells?

Last edited:
Top Bottom