Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

I could have directly kicked your a$$ from the server..:/ Don't repeat it next time. You were even firing through the smoke and also hit a couple of people. Don't forget, Cheaters can hide, but never escape.

If you want to use the mombot just to see how it works, so that you can identify the cheaters, then use it while hosting your OWN server and against bots. :/

i already accepted the fraud and i openly said to you that i was using mombot.
i also said that i understood and wont repeat the same.
i also added that my intention was to beat the other fking mombot users in non PB servers.
i respect fairplay and agree that i am a complete failure in FPS.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i already accepted the fraud and i openly said to you that i was using mombot.
Dude, I wasn't being rude but seriously...I don't like people using the bot in Hellsheaven. It is really a very big PITA for me to interrupt my game and go spectate to kick out the cheaters, otherwise all the players on Hellsheaven start shouting at me. You could have yourself seen everyone shouting "Bullet" "Bullet" that time to kick you. Half of my time is wasted in responding their queries. :oops:

i also said that i understood and wont repeat the same.
Cheers! :)

i also added that my intention was to beat the other fking mombot users in non PB servers.
Practice and be a player who can beat them without the Mombot. Mombot hits at Kevlar and we can HIT at HEAD with our own skill. :) Atleast, they'll accept the fact that someone playing FAIRLY is pwning them up.

i respect fairplay and agree that i am a complete failure in FPS.
You are NOT a failure. You are a hell lot better than me when I had started playing back in April. :)

@MetalheadGautham: Do you come to play @ Hellsheaven?

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup...No-one was playing seriosuly and there were only 3 people...

Hellsheaven guys facing too much problems this week with the server. :(

Yup, it's still down. Not many people may visit this thread to know whether someone is hosting, but most people directly log on to hells... :p

gagan sorry man avast bumped up the virus alert and had to screw the whole game, hope it did not killed the server?

Top Bottom