Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^you better do it fast,some serious competition is waiting you!

we camp,we pinghax(xD),we spawn rape,we do anything to win!

we are the 'lol' clan!

I am lolucrazy?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Today's recording of my game: *www.mediafire.com/?dtbvmw2zmlz

I may not be that good as a plyer, but I've come very far......I still remember 4 months ago when it took me a week to get some handful of kills.......I'm compltely addicted to this game and you'll find me online on Hellsheaven 90% of the time....Ask [DF]Spartan about this....He sees me their most of the time.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I still kick ass with G36 even with 10fps n 400+ping..
no sh!t,i dont know how you noobs manage to play so well with g36,I could never hit any **** with it.

thanks FilledVoid for hosting,I hope all the characters in numb3rs die.

Indian routing is so fuking fuked up,we get ~400pings within India,wtf.European people have less that 50 pings on every european servers,and that includes country barriers too.

and oh,@amitava:ctrl to open and close doors,xD.

F

FilledVoid

I hope all the characters in numb3rs die.
:( !!!!!!

Indian routing is so fuking fuked up,we get ~400pings within India,wtf.European people have less that 50 pings on every european servers,and that includes country barriers too.
Ive never seen people on the same servers in the same country get bad pings like today :(. I will see if I can configure a CLI Server for you guys at Work place theres tonnes of bandwidth there but Ill have to wait till rainy season is over.
hullap .. naah he is l337. I can play aginst filled-void more chance of winning
I r easy to beat!

hullap

Cyborg Agent
ok, i have setup`d a dedicated server
u should find it in the local servers(delhi guys) or server lists
the server has a password
its hullap

Last edited:
F

FilledVoid

u should find it in the local servers(delhi guys) or server lists
You will never find that server in Local unless we are playing on your same subnet at home which we are not. Finding it in the Internet list is a different matter.

Top Bottom