Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ hi anurag, feel free to add the [DF] tag to your UrT nick. Also let us know the nick which you use.

Let me clear it again, we are not a clan, just a loose group of UrT fans. We just use the tag to identify fellow forum members while playing. Thoughwe we do host servers sometimes for fun.

Enjoy :D

PS: where is [DF]Whatever who promised to host games at night?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^I R ready to host guys!! I can host a dedicated server if I am not playing,but you people need to respond!! server is not a problem,I have a pretty stable connection and I hardy ever download anything except my daily dose of poron,:p.

just select a time slot and specify your availability!

F

FilledVoid

^^I R ready to host guys!! I can host a dedicated server if I am not playing,but you people need to respond!! server is not a problem,I have a pretty stable connection and I hardy ever download anything except my daily dose of poron,.

just select a time slot and specify your availability!

Unless you have a 2 Mbps connection the server will crash if 6 people join or if the seventh connects when 6 people are there. I recommend posting who is coming that way people can know if it is full or not perhaps. Also post the time of when you hosting and the IP here. When you are done hosting edit out the details so people don;t try to join all night.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Unless you have a 2 Mbps connection the server will crash if 6 people join or if the seventh connects when 6 people are there. I recommend posting who is coming that way people can know if it is full or not perhaps. Also post the time of when you hosting and the IP here. When you are done hosting edit out the details so people don;t try to join all night.

wtf noob!

1.6 people should play comfortably on my 288KBps connection(yea yea,its not 256 but 288,:p).and IMO 8 people shouldn't be any problem either but I don't think we can ever reach that number.lol.

2.Time-anytime we can decide upon,IP-variable(will post as soon as I set up server)

3.aye aye captain.

4.roger that.

:D,anything else sire?

F

FilledVoid

1.6 people should play comfortably on my 288KBps connection(yea yea,its not 256 but 288,:p).and IMO 8 people shouldn't be any problem either but I don't think we can ever reach that number.lol.
Let me know when you can host more than 6 people on your box.

F

FilledVoid

^^let me know when you actually have more than 4-5 players to play on my box.
On a Saturday ask Infinite, QwertyM , Me, You and D1g1t and maybe post here in this thread the information I told you too and tell me how many players you get .

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
IMO, weekends should be good for hosting so that ppl will know in advance that there will be a game.
and the time slot can be 9pm-11pm.

@TDH: hope that suits you..

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Dont forget fellas, there is a game to be played tonight 9-11pm

All newbies Practice well, coz u will be PWNed :D

Top Bottom