Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Played 'The Bath' 2day, Bacillus & Spartan (Infinite) were thr too! I'm improving, but am I good enuff to join the clan yet? :D
there is no "clan" as it is.
its just an identifier, so yes, you can join in.

I am glad you too enjoy The Bath. Its one of the best maps ever, since it allows lots of room for sneak attacks, counter sneak attacks, rush attacks, counter rush attacks, grenading, sniping, machine gunning and camping. Its one of the coolest maps ever designed.:cool:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Thats too conjusted but its okay......Riyadh FTW.....Riyadh & Abbey are my favourites......Nothing better than them.

I am glad you too enjoy The Bath. Its one of the best maps ever, since it allows lots of room for sneak attacks, counter sneak attacks, rush attacks, counter rush attacks, grenading, sniping, machine gunning and camping. Its one of the coolest maps ever designed.:cool:
You missed out spawn raping......:D But its no fun actually....

Anyhow, I like playing in CTF.......The gameplay is fast. I'm that kind of player who will prefer the ratio 40-40 in 20 minutes than 25:10 in 25 minutes......

Last edited:
^^ Thats too conjusted but its okay......Riyadh FTW.....Riyadh & Abbey are my favourites......Nothing better than them.

You missed out spawn raping......:D But its no fun actually....

Anyhow, I like playing in CTF.......The gameplay is fast. I'm that kind of player who will prefer the ratio 40-40 in 20 minutes than 25:10 in 25 minutes......
Camping here MEANS spawn raping.

but usually, its the team that spawns on the outside(fogot colour) that gets victimised here. The other team can easily counter rape spawn rapists.

BTW, this is one of my favourite stratagies. Get to the spawn raper's entry point and screw them at the very place where they act big.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^no no nooby,we will set our own server,so all will have around ~100 ping(except the Filled-Void nerd(thank goodness he isn't any mod here) cus his net sucks).

be sure not to wear helmet cus I like the head chopping off animation and helmet is useless against sr8 anyways.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
So when will it be. It's unbelievable how much fun this game can be. It even gives my TF2 a run for it's money :)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
So how about me hosting tonight? from 9-9:30 onwards...
for abt a 1-2 hr session?

If yes, then i will post the ip in the thread...check that before joining

F

FilledVoid

^^no no nooby,we will set our own server,so all will have around ~100 ping(except the Filled-Void nerd(thank goodness he isn't any mod here) cus his net sucks).

:(

F

FilledVoid

^^wtf is that supposed to mean?(the 'we have power' part)

I hope you aren't confusing UrT with some game by blizzard noobs.

Epic Fail ^ :D

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
The_Devil_Himself said:
and why can't I host?

Sure, why not. Host a server and post the ip here :p

Join the server from 9:30 onwards...though wont keep it running past 10 if not enough people....

use ~ to bring the console on the game menu and use /connect 59.95.130.30

JOIN....

Last edited:
Top Bottom