Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

actually the nickk was xXx not XxX as u thought,
some noob:eek:
he was NOT a part of [XxX] clan
did you try to figure out the meanings of some words I used to insult the guy ?

and btw, I remember a guy named Mukesh, who was playing pretty well. I ran into him several times during my early days, though I never knew him personally. He got kicked twice for no apparent reason. Do you think it too was racism ?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Lol...that guy didn't kick you because you are an Indian, he kicked you because he is a dumba$$.......

karmanya

Journeyman
Thats wierd, from yesterday, I've been broadcasting that im Indian on hellsheaven and I've never been kicked- I got killed by a member of my own team called "nick" (no 'X's involved) a bunch of times on the uptown map, so i started killing him too.
and pretty much people vote for just about anything on hells, today I saw some guy kicking someone because he had the best ratio(surprisingly he got like 4 "yes" votes)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
A funny incident happened with me two days ago. I was playing in morning at hells and amitava joined a bit later. There was this guy called tadziqforumtorum who was on amitava's blue team. I killed him a couple of times and he got pissed. Started a vote to kick me out. Some of the other guys were nightowl and citux who resented him and the vote failed.

Then he came to red team and started following me around trying to shoot me ( while the FF was off) LOL. then amitava killed him sometimes, so he started a vote to kick him. After repeated attempts to kick either of us, he got really pissed and started calling us cheats and whatnot. Kept following us everywhere and one time he took bullets meant for me :D and started crying that I TK'ed him. ROFL :D

OMG He was the most annoying person I ever played with.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
citux is one of the respected player I came around, I wonder how come I not play the game now.

It was fun then :)

A funny incident happened with me two days ago. I was playing in morning at hells and amitava joined a bit later. There was this guy called tadziqforumtorum who was on amitava's blue team. I killed him a couple of times and he got pissed. Started a vote to kick me out. Some of the other guys were nightowl and citux who resented him and the vote failed.

Then he came to red team and started following me around trying to shoot me ( while the FF was off) LOL. then amitava killed him sometimes, so he started a vote to kick him. After repeated attempts to kick either of us, he got really pissed and started calling us cheats and whatnot. Kept following us everywhere and one time he took bullets meant for me :D and started crying that I TK'ed him. ROFL :D

OMG He was the most annoying person I ever played with.
what a looser

Thats wierd, from yesterday, I've been broadcasting that im Indian on hellsheaven and I've never been kicked- I got killed by a member of my own team called "nick" (no 'X's involved) a bunch of times on the uptown map, so i started killing him too.
and pretty much people vote for just about anything on hells, today I saw some guy kicking someone because he had the best ratio(surprisingly he got like 4 "yes" votes)
not everyone is a b@stard

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
no cant do,
firstly my modems ports are blocked and theres no way on earth i can open them (ive tried very much)
and secondly nvidia drivers for fedora will release in 2 weeks ie, next month :(

no cant do,
firstly my modems ports are blocked and theres no way on earth i can open them (ive tried very much)
and secondly nvidia drivers for fedora will release in 2 weeks ie, next month :(
bad luck then :(
anyway, we will STILL have a party for you online. Just select a good server and a good un explored map like the mayan temples map

Top Bottom