Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

austinium

Right off the assembly line
hi Udhay, xxx play a lot @ hellsheaven, filipinas aren't they? oh and baby u rock!

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^dude,wherever you mention baby,I mean whenever,dont forget to mention how good the baby is,:p,Or Urban terror gods shall punish you real bad(wait,you haven't met the god,Whatever,right?)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^you shall be killed at your spawn repeatedly,watch out b!tch,The god just dint like your comment.

and @baby:you are still my biatch.:p

hullap

Cyborg Agent
ok ppl, we will have a [DF] fight today to see who pwns all,
@amitava, be ready to host 2day night

and BTW, im ready to play with u "god" :D

Exteme pwnage to be served by me so LOOK OUT! :razz:

[DF]Udhay

Right off the assembly line
ey sup....i live in hk...so i usually play around...5-10 hk time
if you live in india that would be like 2:30 to like 7:30

hullap

Cyborg Agent
[DF]Udhay;810996 said:
ey sup....i live in hk...so i usually play around...5-10 hk time
if you live in india that would be like 2:30 to like 7:30
im [DF]urDADA:D as if didnt know :p
and what is ur connection speed? (asking if its high enuf, so we'll catch u to host :twisted: )
:lol:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
^^you shall be killed at your spawn repeatedly,watch out b!tch,The god just dint like your comment.

and @baby:you are still my biatch.

You know the saying. "Mess with the Baby and he pees on you" .... :D . And as a opinion I really don't see why anyone in the Digit Forum shouldn't put a DF prefix if he / she wants too. After all we're just there having fun lol. Its not like we're competing against anyone or doing this as some kind of championship match etc.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^exactly,this aint a clan.And FYI only european teams are allowed to compete in official tournaments anyways,:p.

All you nubs:DM=get maximum kills for your team==You reach the other team spawn if you are good enough and lame kids get pwned in the process.

@baby:Bah!You just duck down when I try to headshot you,and that pisses me off,You are still my biatch,just that I have to change my tactics just for you.:p

and yea g36 blows bigtime(second after negav).

Top Bottom