Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Hey every1, wanna join tonight

Wil keep the server up till 11.30pm~12.00am IST.

Waiting fr u all......:D

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
It happens, one of the odd days when u get pwned. though CTF was fun.
who my team?Bah we were not in mood today.:p

And seriously I have seen I play much much better against better players,Standard drops down really low with newbies and not_in_mood_killer_babies.

austinium

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
gr8 to see an Indian clan on UrT, I 've been playing on and off for quite some time now, i wudnt call myself an expert yet, but i can find my way around most maps ;)

Heres a fix for the "No server list from Master Server" issue:
on the main screen type ~ to bring down console and type
connect <ip_address of server>
hellsheaven is @ 203.215.243.113:27960
for more IPs have a look here *topservers.beer-garden.org/ut.php , or just google it.

I dont know if someones already posted this fix here.
cheers

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys,
gr8 to see an Indian clan on UrT, I 've been playing on and off for quite some time now, i wudnt call myself an expert yet, but i can find my way around most maps ;)

Heres a fix for the "No server list from Master Server" issue:
on the main screen type ~ to bring down console and type
connect <ip_address of server>
hellsheaven is @ 203.215.243.113:27960
for more IPs have a look here *topservers.beer-garden.org/ut.php , or just google it.

I dont know if someones already posted this fix here.
cheers

Are you Tatai or IndianCommando ???

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
thnx hullap. Hi Gagandeep, i am neither of the two, i usually play as bLaD3.
Yes I recall seeing you here and there in that server. Glad to see you here. Enjoy your stay and have a nice time :).

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
@austinium: hi and welcome to the clan.

BTW: hosting a server again.

cya all there.:D

Update:Server Closed.

Last edited:

austinium

hi guys, saw a couple of us on hellsheven today, looks like theres something wrong with my mouse, if anyones reading this get to hellsheaven now!!!

[DF]Udhay

Wassup, im new to your clan. I go on quite frequently on the RSA HellsHeaven Server. Im [DF] Udhay. I used to be part of the [XxX] clan but they were a bunch of jackasses and they made fun of me because im indian. So im here now, with the rest of the indian community. EAT CURRY!!! : )

jasku

In the zone
guys this game really rocks..with such measly system requirements, its a boon for budget gamers, and the gameplay is simply brilliant...I just played my first game!...and went 12-10...not bad...Id like to join the DF clan...can i?..

Top Bottom