Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ dude, why won't you accept something that's given to you? as for lowering, the only way you can do is use Open dns, and the experts say it doesn't still i get some low pings, and still you dont want to use it and then again lower your ping, it is impossible to do so because you are using BSNL and no one can lower your ping because no one is assigning you a ping, and it is given by the server, maybe you should try to move the server more closely from japan to like, delhi or buy your own server and play in it or do what ever you like.

I used the opendns thing and it didnt helped me much....:x
I am pwned by Ping...The only thing I can do is get pwned over japan#1 server during day due to high ping:-x and then at night pwn other DF player at our hosted server due to low ping:grin:...I am bored during day time....Even my GF dont come on orkut...she is out of station...

BTW Hari thinking of playing now..Should I host now..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
bassam904 let me say u one thing:-

You always remain stable and try to hit the enemy..This will not help u to kill a good player...You were not able to kill me...Just try to move left and right and try to keep ur crosshair intact at the enemy..you will need some practice to be in perfect in this..I practiced alot and now i am able to move and hit..Just move and hit..if u learn this well then u can beat good players otherwise u can only beat n00b players...you have improved a lot quite from the time u started...so u r not n00b....just practice moving and hitting and u will become good player... Have Fun...:D

Anyone hosting this night..I wont host this night..

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Saala power cut chalu ho gaya idhaar.. twice it went in 2 hrs span of time. -.-

give me the ip if any one is hosting.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
bassam904 let me say u one thing:-

You always remain stable and try to hit the enemy..This will not help u to kill a good player...You were not able to kill me...Just try to move left and right and try to keep ur crosshair intact at the enemy..you will need some practice to be in perfect in this..I practiced alot and now i am able to move and hit..Just move and hit..if u learn this well then u can beat good players otherwise u can only beat n00b players...you have improved a lot quite from the time u started...so u r not n00b....just practice moving and hitting and u will become good player... Have Fun...:D

Anyone hosting this night..I wont host this night..

Thanx Krazzy

Recount all good player u have seen....Hari,Toofan,Crazykiller,Krazzy Warrior,Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

One suggestion..U just off the scoreboard at the right bottom side...U dont care even if ur ratio remains 0:10 just try to move and hit..u failed no problem..just try try and atlast after good practise u will start playing good...

-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@dHr

Here is the script u asked me..

1. Open C:\Urban Terror\q3ut4 directory
2. Right Click on autoexec.cfg file and select open with Notepad
3. Copy the below script to the bottom of the notepad (don't edit anything in the script)
Code:
bind v say Boom!! I did a perfect HeAdShOt with my $weapon..!!
4. While playing Urt Game press V key and the thing Boom!! I did a perfect HeAdShOt..!! will appear on the screen..

Last edited:

Pain

Broken In
ok here are a few tips to get a better accuracy. 1 set ur crosshair to a single dot in a colour that stands out, another few ideas are u can use a laser sight to improve your acc that works or you can use a silencer to stop the muzzle flash from distracting you or blocking your target. but the main trick is to keep moving never sit still always ove it will make a snipers job harder to track and hit you and it will b harder in a skirmish for a player to take you on

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Sabhi Shehri Aatunkwadi, is Untercomputer Jaal k thikaaney pe pahunche
Nivedenkarta
Plasma_Snake(bumpyshah) avum Hullap
:lol:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Ya to fir intelligence ne tumhara adda khoj liya ya to fir mera shehri atankwaadi khel kriya nahi kar raha hai. "jod ka intajaar...x" (Awaiting connection...xx) likh ke 1 se 30 tak ginti ginta hai. Madad karo bhai log!

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Khel ke maja aa gaya! I realized that I'm a noob in this game. Complete noob! :D
For those who were confused about who the hell that "1337_n008" was, that was me :twisted:. Ain't I the devilish noob? :D