Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
all busy with asking who is hosting. and when someone hosts , there was no one to play.

Gagan is the best host.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Just to get something straight. Bots difficulty can be adjusted. They don't have foolproof AI or anything and are pretty much meant to be be cannon fodder. However once you hit the max difficulty. You pop your head outside and I can guarantee you that you would probably be dead.

Id like to see the above poster play with 5 lvl 5 bots and play with his eyes closed and kill them all.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Gagan is the best host.
+1

Hari where r u...Post the thing that I asked u on CC server....

bigger the better or smaller the better :!:

smaller the better...

ok bro you will be posting the servers when ur playing or is there something permanently and what is the meaning of ping :?:

Till now we don't have any permanent server but gagan and other are thinking of having a permanent server soon...!!

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
All come to the following server

-ADHosting- TDM|ad-
/connect 61.125.195.20:27960

[DF]Viper , [DF]shoot_um_up and I palyed at this server.
I was getting pings of 186, You might get even low.

Come there i am going there.

toofan

Technomancer
how much time will RSA take. Is it closed for good now.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
ADHosting is a new server. I got this clue by seeing the player scores.

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Offtopic: Toofan I just forgot about the Avatar which I had to make for u...By the way can i just put ur name Toofan in ur avatar..With some style..It will look cool..

Ontopic: 10 days passed since RSA Hellsheaven.co.za is down..What the owner is doing...I played over |CC|Clans Japan#1 server and my ping :evil: 350-450 ....Omg!! they just pwn me....My bullet goes nowhere in this high ping...And on which other server u guys plays ??? And any suggestion to decrease the ping..

BTW anyone hosting tonight...Gagan..???

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Shady_inc:

Did you try that vsp thing?

It gets automatically updated if it is also hosted from the same machine on which UrT server is running.

But I want to know whether we can host it on some other machine & update it by copying the log from the machine on which UrT server is running. I mean to say running the stats and server from 2 machines. I hope you are understanding what I mean to say. :)

Currently, I don't have any computer. :(

Top Bottom