Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Gagan how do i become and admin for any server?
Did u apply to any person for becoming an admin For RSA??
Could i apply to kougom?
plz tell
I had never asked anyone for being an admin, nor I had any intentions.

We've had about 10 admins back in October and we know how many times the password was leaked and what chaos had happened.

toofan

Technomancer
lol u dont understand.. Clanbase organise clan wars, so that different clans compete against each other.. But first a clan is to be regisered there, so i registered our [DF] there... there is no separate clan.. :p

Ok guy i just understood the reason behind it so registered at site and joining the clan now.

I joinded. Now bullet join there we will surely need you there.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol u dont understand.. Clanbase organise clan wars, so that different clans compete against each other.. But first a clan is to be regisered there, so i registered our [DF] there... there is no separate clan.. :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,omgf.

clanbase caters to EU gamers predominantly,you know what we ping on euro servers?

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Doesnt matter.. We will get to choose on which server we want to play, once the schedule is finalised... So we can choose the server with best pings..
Also i dont get pings higher than 200 on any EU servers. And its better to play and lose ;) than moaning about our pings and not play at all, we play it for fun after all.. :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^best of luck.

its doesn't matter if you want to play with 200pings or not,what does matter is who wants to play with a 200pinger.

I am still giggling,even US\UK clans dont participate in their open cups.lolol.

Crazykiller

Banned
@gagandeep
A guy by the name Stuff was using an aimbot (cross_urth hax) on the RSA server today
plz ban him
Here's the demo
*www.mediafire.com/?nd3yyqynozt
Its about 800kb and its long enough

@others
This is a tutorial abt Nade Jumping in kingdom.
It includes
-->4 or 5 Nade Jumps
-->Some Tree Climbing
-->Some Camping

Here's the link
*www.mediafire.com/?glzejyzkdco

I am not gonna play until 28 March now
Bye

why dont my posts ever increase they are stuck at 3??
I am now using The Post Reply button given at the top of the Thread!!!

My 3 posts are from the 3 threads i Started.......

Last edited:

khair0n

Right off the assembly line
hi guys. at last i received my activation e-mail... im a new member of [DF]... thx hustler for recruiting me!!:-D you will always see me in hellsheaven server!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
hi guys. at last i received my activation e-mail... im a new member of [DF]... thx hustler for recruiting me!!:-D you will always see me in hellsheaven server!!
Hi Khairon!! Nice to see ya. I was playing on the server that day with the name "Khatarnak" but my actual nick is [DF]hitman28. Welcome to the club mate!!

Crazykiller

Banned
Welcome to the clan khairon.

Gagan, is achtang_dude an admin for RSA??
If he's not then i think the RCON password for RSA has leaked out because yesterday while playing me and achtung were exchanging some pleasant obsceneties yesterday and then some1 slapped me to death all of a sudden.
There were Xan, Jermzzsta and ggyy playing there too apart from some noobs

is one of them and admin?

The friendly fire is 1 at RSA plzzzzzzzz change it 0.
I hate teamkills..........

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey Khair0n! :D Nice to see you here. This is Bullet500. :)

Gagan, is achtang_dude an admin for RSA??
He is an admin and the password has NOT been leaked.

while playing me and achtung were exchanging some pleasant obsceneties yesterday and then some1 slapped me to death all of a sudden.
There were Xan, Jermzzsta and ggyy playing there too apart from some noobs

is one of them and admin?
I was also there playing as a n00b. :p I'm pretty sure that he had a reason. :|

I am here...all my tough exams are over..now only easy...and btw busy with my exam and even with my Girl Friend..:D I just love her..

HOW TO HOST SERVER...???Plz post steps..
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle. :| I've also posted them in the forum many times. Just download that server.cfg file which I had posted earlier, copy it in q3ut4 folder and then open Urban Terror (the game), open console using ~ and /exec server.cfg

---------------------

Today was my worst day at Hellsheaven. :-x Not in a good mood. The whole game was spoiled. :| People play less there and talk more. They should concentrate on their game. :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom