Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey guys after my consistent wonderful performance,TODAY i got an call from [V.a]Amanstar and otther [V.a] member to join there clan i.e. [V.a]Krazzy Warrior....

Guys Should I join [V.a] clan or stick with [DF]...???????/
Your wish what you want to do. ;)

Sorry to say, but I somewhat got hurt when you said, "Gagan beat my score" and then luckily when I had a better score than you, you said, "You are seriously trying hard." (something of this sort)
Hustler and Toofan also didn't like it. I keep the scores disabled in my game and I keep the Mini-map on the lower-right-corner. I press TAB to look at the scores occasionally and I play for fun. :p Once again, play for fun not for score.

Gagandeep could u do the following on RSA config plz........
1.Enable G_gear vote
2.Enable g_gametype vote
3.Change the Welcome Server text, I HATE THE BIGTEXT THAT COMES "map vote enabled Do not spam BLAH BLAH BLAH"
1) and 2) will lead to more VOTE-SPAM.
As far as 3) is concerned, people question when the Admins kick the VOTE-SPAMMERS. This is a kind of a warning to Vote-spammers that Admins are watching them.

@Gagan- Maybe you should think about turning off friendlyfire. Due to this I try to avoid coming in front of ICO. :D
It was enabled to make ut4_firingrange interesting. :D But I forgot to disable. :oops:
Don't worry if by any chance ICO kills you, he'll say "SORRY". :lol: (He knows how to say SORRY.) ;)

crazzy my email id is darking<dot>hari<at><not yahoo msn or hotmail but googlemail><dot><commercial website abbreviation> :D

and gagan pls change the fraglimit to a higher value coz most of time when i join after 2-3 secs them map gets changed ! :( and also there are many haxors which i find use different names. one day i saw a bullet500 with a score : 125:10 with all possible hax on!

Crazykiller

Banned
crazzy my email id is darking<dot>hari<at><not yahoo msn or hotmail but googlemail><dot><commercial website abbreviation>
That's darking.hari@gmail.com??

Gagan If you can remove the line which comes when we join RSA
Plz do the need full and could u remove the CAPS from the join message plz??

[DF] clan owns RSA !!
Quite True

Originally Posted by Krazzy Warrior *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/viewpost.gif
Hey guys after my consistent wonderful performance,TODAY i got an call from [V.a]Amanstar and otther [V.a] member to join there clan i.e. [V.a]Krazzy Warrior....

Guys Should I join [V.a] clan or stick with [DF]...???????/

I was there too

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmmm.... I play at the server with the lowest pings, don't end up on Hell's too often. My name is Anorion on all the servers. @toofan, mailed you, reply to it, and I will change the name.
Will come in today wherever you guys are playing.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Sticking with DF...........hey gagan its fun in playing bomb over RSA can u set it default for 1 week after this week i.e after 28.02.09......plz

Can anyone just give me step to step detail how to HOST SERVER plz.....

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey people, check this out - *clanbase.ggl.com/cupleague.php
--
I created the [DF] clan, *clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?cid=1727784
--
Register and join it, signups open till March 1st, lets have some clan wars..
:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
crazzy my email id is darking<dot>hari<at><not yahoo msn or hotmail but googlemail><dot><commercial website abbreviation> :D

lmao!! :lol:

--
--
:D
I joined, check your PM at that site.

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned
--
--
:grin:
When does it start??
I cant play until 28 March due to Boards...............................

Anyway i registered at the site.

Gagan how do i become and admin for any server?
Did u apply to any person for becoming an admin For RSA??
Could i apply to kougom?
plz tell

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey
was playing for some time, then had a look at DF guys at Hell's
Didn't join in cause Im not too good and did not want to mess up the game... great teamplay by Booyaka and Toofan I must say. Went back to another server with noobs.
sigh

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
we already have a clan named [df] now why to join this.
lol u dont understand.. Clanbase organise clan wars, so that different clans compete against each other.. But first a clan is to be regisered there, so i registered our [DF] there... there is no separate clan.. :p

Top Bottom