Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hey guys after my consistent wonderful performance,TODAY i got an call from [V.a]Amanstar and otther [V.a] member to join there clan i.e. [V.a]Krazzy Warrior....

Guys Should I join [V.a] clan or stick with [DF]...???????/

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Anorion I asked you to change my Id from toofan.is.back to toofan and you never replied to it. I am again sending the request. Please do so.
Your previous ID toofan still exists. I guess he will have to delete your previous ID first.

A day before yesterday, after the server was killed, some good-playing-n00b provoked me @ Uptown and then the map was changed to Riyadh. I ended up 105/40 in 35 minutes. Return to form. :twisted:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Your previous ID toofan still exists. I guess he will have to delete your previous ID first.

A day before yesterday, after the server was killed, some good-playing-n00b provoked me @ Uptown and then the map was changed to Riyadh. I ended up 105/40 in 35 minutes. Return to form. :twisted:
w0Ot! :eek:

I must say, |CC| Clan server gives me better pings and lesser lag compared to Hells...

Last edited:

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz

Like i said u just need some warming up... :D

w0Ot! :eek:

I must say, |CC| Clan server gives me better pings and lesser lag compared to Hells...
what is |CC| Clan's server IP?

@rey

just b with both
I guess you're talking to krazzy...?:confused:

Crazykiller

Banned
Changing clans is no use until and unless the clan has their own server and website.........
Anyway its your choice
You'll have to start all over again in the highscores with your new nick [V.a]KrazzyWarrior.

Terminnator invited me to [-DeR-] Clan but i refused due to the same reason

Gagandeep could u do the following on RSA config plz........
1.Enable G_gear vote
2.Enable g_gametype vote
3.Change the Welcome Server text, I HATE THE BIGTEXT THAT COMES "map vote enabled Do not spam BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Hari could u give me your email ID plz?? (i wanna talk to you in private)

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Hey guys after my consistent wonderful performance,TODAY i got an call from [V.a]Amanstar and otther [V.a] member to join there clan i.e. [V.a]Krazzy Warrior....

Guys Should I join [V.a] clan or stick with [DF]...???????/
I was there when You were begging to join their clan.:D
And now saying you were offered. I was offered to join woo2k by guru when there was a comptetion going between woo2k and der but I refused.
uska to mein password bhi bhool gaya hounga abhi try karke dekhta houn.
:twisted:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
So,Beta you'll be playing there only? I'll also join you then coz hells sucks for me due to pings.
Of course, Hells is like home to me, and I'll play at the CC Server ONLY if Hells sucks for me. Right now it does, so I'll play at the CC Server. Besides, some guys from Hells do play at that server now.

@Gagan- Maybe you should think about turning off friendlyfire. Due to this I try to avoid coming in front of ICO. :D

Top Bottom