Ur fav Game Dialogues

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Max Payne => "They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led up to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy. The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above."

Who

Guess Who's Back
Hey guys warcraft 3 dialogs are awsome.

the last dialoge is cool somthing like this
" THE EVILS ARE DEAD & THE ROTES WILL HEAL NIGHT ELVES,ORC AND HUMAN FACED ONE FACED THIR COMMAN FOE. NOW MY WORK IS DONE. I HAD HERE TO THEY HAVE FUTURE NOW I WILL STAY IN THE LGENDS"

domin8r

Journeyman
While all these might be great, the worst ever would go to: Blood II: The Chosen: "When you get to hell, take my name. You'll get a group discount." Crappy game meets stupid dialogues.

rohanbee

Padawan
This dialouge or actually some sound made by the priest when you select him in AGE of EMPIRES " hayoh hayoh" always makes me burst out laughing.

escape7

What? Where? How?
Kill me...anybody..........please : the drunk in deus ex.

consider it done : commandos

hamla karo : i don't remember the name of the game, was related to empires and battles.

not in town : diablo II

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
UT: Eagle Eye (I like the tone they say this)
Ragnarok : ROK on!!! (not a dialog though)

AOE: I like every dialog abt Attila the hun:
If any man can stand still while Attila fights he is a dead *something*

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
vysakh said:
FIFA. a person is dribbling a ball, the commentary starts and suddenly the person loses the ball. But the commentary still continues "WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL DRIBLING. HOW DOES HE DO IT??"

Ha Ha!!! :lol:

G

gxsaurav

From UT 2003

Kill them all

From D3 - RoE

Mcneil to Marine during a conversation

Marine, U need to go to hell

(LIKE IT'S A PARTY Place)

Max Payne 2

Vlad

Bang, U R dead max payne

Vini gogniti to Vlad

Die, freekin Die

now if only we can use our own recorded sounds in games, Hindi galiyon se overflow ho jayga

domin8r

Journeyman
Tommy Vercetti in GTA: Vice City: "Whatcha get into this business for, ya prick? For the pussy, that's why!"

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
best from Maxpayne2...
"i lied to myself that it was over... i was still alive, my loved ones were still dead. it wasn't over... & it would get worse before the end."
"The genius of the hole: no matter how much time you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant."
"All this time we got the fable of Sleeping Beauty wrong. The prince didn't kiss her to wake her up. No one who slept for a hundred years is likely to wake up. It was the other way round. He kisses her to wake himself up from the nightmare that has brought him there."
"Now, like all my loves, she is mine forever. She has brought me here, to this moment of clarity, where time slows down, and I choose to look back, to see myself. And in that act of seeing, I am reborn."
"The past is like a puzzle, like a broken mirror reflecting your life, when you piece it together the image keeps shifting and you change with it, it could destroy you, drive you mad, it could set you free."
"Einstein was right, time is relative to the observer. When your looking down the barrel of a gun, time slows down. Your whole life flashes by in front of you, heartbreak and scars. Stay with it, and you can live a lifetime in that split second.."
"The past is a gaping hole. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. but it’s like kissing the lips of your dead love, darkness waiting in the hole of her mouth. We are willing to suffer, to die for the things we care about. For love, for the right choices."
"have no fear... Vlad is here"
"max! dearst of all my friends"
"I was supposed to be the hero."

and esp the end dialogues

jamifahad

Broken In
Ok
NFS**

*U r lucky im in a good mood next time il b watchin.. for u.

*Step outta vehicle u r under arrest..

*Congratulation u beat best time n lap record for tis time.

*Just dont seem to get it...do u...next time u will b drivin wid me..

Operation Flash Point**
*All units move out..Repeat..Move..Move..Move..

*"Understood" Out let him have it boys...

*All units...Tis is Fox..V hve taken da base...OUT

*All move to alpha foxtrot..3..4..9..

*All DISEMBARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom