Ur fav Game Dialogues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKant

In the zone
Alright, the catchiest/funniest/most thought provoking (yeah right!) dialogues u've ever heard in a game. Post 'em all here!

Here r my favs:

Serious Sam - *sniff* *sniff*..I smell an ambush! :D

Max Payne - 1) I was feeling like the chair I had just broken.
2) "Niagara..as in..u cry a lot?"..I was tied to a chair, and he had a baseball bat in his hand. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.
3) When someone decides to play baseball with your head, you tend to get mad.
...and several others!

Deus Ex - The unplanned organism is a question asked by Nature and answered by death. You are another kind of question with another kind of answer.

borg

In the zone
"I am the pawn they sent to save your worthless butt"

-Solid Snake to Darpa chief (Metal Gear Solid)

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Max Payne:

Merc to vending machine:
"Do you think you can take my money? Do you know who I am? Ha Do you? Do you? Taking my money eh? BLAM BLAM!!!"

Merc 1: Hey, which wire do I cut, the red one or the green one?
Merc 2: It's always green in the movies.
Merc 1: Ok!
KABOOM!

Merc 1: Can you believe it? I bet they sleep with their files. I bet they've given them names.
Merc 2: I guess...So.. You don't have a name for your gun?
Merc 1: Hello! Hell no. You do?
Merc 2: Yeah..kind of.
Merc 1: Alright, let's hear it.
Merc 2: I call it...Dick Justice
Merc 1: I rest my case

And the best was in Max Payne 2:

Police Officer: Right, we found you out of it on V, covered in blood burying the pieces of your wife and the pizza guy under a rosebush in the backyard. There's a bloody chainsaw in the bathtub, and by the looks of it they have been shot in your bed. The murder weapons have your prints all over them. And you say you didn't do it.

Criminal: Hell no! I'm a fall guy. I've been framed, it's a set up. I was getting too close to the truth, so they had to get rid of me.

Police Officer: This should be good. Your wife and the pizza guy delivery guy were trying to get rid of you?

Criminal: No, no- Yeah, yeah, they were gonna to whack me. Mother****ers! They were gonna whack me! Steal my money. It was self defense.

Police Officer: Right, your wife and the pizza guy were "trespassing" in your bed. And you killed them.

Criminal: No! I didn't kill anyone, it's a frame up, weren't you listening?

Police Officer: Okay, now I get it. Your wife and the pizza guy deviously conspire to set you up, they kill themselves in your bed, with your gun, proceed to chop each other to pieces in your bathtub with your chainsaw, and finally lure you to the backyard where they patiently wait under the rosbush to inject you with V, and when you are helpless, they leak blood all over you and call the police. Anything to add?

Criminal: See, that's just it. Wish it was that easy, and I know this sounds crazy, but they weren't in on it alone, it's much bigger then that! Basically anyone who does home delivery is in on it, the mailman..... and that means the government is involved! The mailman told me all about it.

Police Officer: So all we have to do is find this "mailman", and we'll get the proof.

Criminal: See, that's not going to work. He's dead.

Police Officer: The mailman's dead. I'm sure the D.A. will go easy on you if you came clean now and told us where you buried his body. I suppose it's not under the same rosebush.

Criminal: See what I mean, this is what I'm talking about, you're not listening. You fail to grasp how serious this is!

Police Officer: Okay. So how would you like to take this forward?

Criminal: Give me a gun and set me loose, and I'll have this mess sorted out in no time.

Police Officer: Okay wiseguy, the comedy hour is over. You shut up for a while so I can write this cr@p down.

Of course, GTA-VC's Maurice Chavez. "Dos Mio! You shot him! There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio! Ladies and Gentlemen, you're listening to the multi-award winning and soon-to-be-executed Maurice Chavez!"

Intruder

Broken In
"Finally Some action !"
"Yes Sir ! Comin Right over, Sir!"
"Done"
"I Wish I could do that, Officer"

need its source ? - The COMMANDOS

Best dialogues.. u can hear if u ever played thief 3 metal age..

The Guardmen challenging u ...saying "Come out of the dark you..." and "Just make one step move.."

IT will keep ur adrenaline pumping and well, u will breach ur Stealth rules for sure!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
well since this is all abt the FAVOURITE DIALOGUES i would say that i like the TAUNTS In UNREAL TOURNAMENT series like:

:arrow:DIE BITCH :wink:
:arrow: UNSTOPPABLE
:arrow:RAMPAGE

and in the FIFA series as--->
:arrow: OOH WAT A GOAL !

cheers n peace.....

ASHU :) :wink:

vysakh

Padawan
FIFA. a person is dribbling a ball, the commentary starts and suddenly the person loses the ball. But the commentary still continues "WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL DRIBLING. HOW DOES HE DO IT??"

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
One more wee bit of info about the Max Payne 2 hilarious 'rosebush' dialogue. Once you hear the police officer finish, talk to him, and he will say "Not now Payne. I think I just cracked the crime of the century!" Finish the Dt. Winterson's lineup with Mona, and then come back and talk to the same cop you spoke to, and he will say - "How do you spell "Psycho?" Ahh, emo-tion-ally dis-turb-ed per-son" More hilarity!

bikramjitkar

In the zone
the wackiest dialogue i ever heard in a game:
" ab tu marega kafir" from hitman 2(the india missions)
and a sardarji shouting "kali mata ki jai"

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
these.....

"They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led up to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy. The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above." - Max Payne

"Einstein was right, time is relative to the observer. When your looking down the barrel of a gun, time slows down. Your whole life flashes by in front of you, heartbreak and scars. Stay with it, and you can live a lifetime in that split second.." - Max payne 2

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Hey..................
Can any1 give links 2 a site where we could get the Games' Dialogues ?
Does any1 know whether all the dialogues of any movie (I'm searching for Matrix series) could be found on the net ?

fnatic@play

Broken In
tarey_g said:
these.....

"They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led up to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy. The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above." - Max Payne

"Einstein was right, time is relative to the observer. When your looking down the barrel of a gun, time slows down. Your whole life flashes by in front of you, heartbreak and scars. Stay with it, and you can live a lifetime in that split second.." - Max payne 2

OH yah.. 2 very good lines.

then from HL2 - "the wrong man in the right place can make all the difference in the world" - G MAN.

then.. here comes the best of them all - UT2k4 TAUNTS N annoucers -

"FLAK MONKEY" "COMBO WH**E", "HEAD HUNTER",
Taunts - ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!
UT rules in all fields... even dialogues.. wwwooooooooooooowwww :D

oh yeah.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
More from Max Payne 2:

“There are no choices. Nothing but a straight line. The illusion comes afterwards, when you ask 'Why me?' and 'What if?' When you look back, see the branches, like a pruned bonsai tree, or a forked lightning. If you had done something differently, it wouldn't be you, it would be someone else looking back, asking a different set of questions."

"All this time we got the fable of sleeping beauty wrong. The prince doesn’t kiss her to wake her up. No one who has slept for a hundred years is likely to wake up. It was the other way around. He kisses her to wake himself up from the nightmare that has brought him there."

"The genius of the hole: No matter how much time you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant."

"The trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it, or never getting it. The thought makes you weak."

"Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead."

"You can't run from your past. You'll end up running in circles"

"Now, like all my loves, she is mine forever. She has brought me here, to this moment of clarity, where time slows down, and I choose to look back, to see myself. And in that act of seeing, I am reborn."

"The past is like a puzzle, like a broken mirror reflecting your life, when you piece it together the image keeps shifting and you change with it. It could destroy you, drive you mad. It could set you free."

And from Max Payne:

"The Brooklyn riverfront was a maze of rusty containers, sharp-boned cranes looking up from the snowstorm. On a night like this you couldn't help but think of the dark army of dead men, sleeping with the fishes, cement shoes in line. No minotaur lurked in this labyrinth, but somewhere out there, on the clanking deck of his cargo freighter, the skipper of the Charon was waiting, like the ferryman of the river Styx."

"Collecting evidence had gotten old a few hundred bullets back. I was already so far past the point-of-no-return I couldn't remember what it had looked like when I had passed it."

"An urban legend come true. You complete the jigsaw puzzle to discover it is a picture of yourself, finishing that same puzzle. A mad, green-eyed killer behind you."

"Life was good. A house on the Jersey side. White picket fences. A beautiful wife and a baby girl. The American dream come true. But dreams have a nasty way of going wrong when you're not looking."

"After Y2K the end of the world had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding underdog avenger alone against an empire of evil out to right a grave injustice. Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you."

Man, Sam Lake is a GENIUS! :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rajkumar_personal said:
Hey..................
Can any1 give links 2 a site where we could get the Games' Dialogues ?
Does any1 know whether all the dialogues of any movie (I'm searching for Matrix series) could be found on the net ?

google kar bhai,
try this
*en.wikiquote.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom