Ur fav Game Dialogues

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

DKant

In the zone
More from Deus Ex:

Bob Page to JC Denton @ A-51, when u try to jump in through the fan-shaft. "Go on! Jump! You can make it!" with the oh-so perfect intonation! ;) :D And then Paul to JC @ the end of the NYC-Liberty Island level, if u kill the NFS commander after u've interrogated him, "You're a complete jackass!" Mainly bcause it comes as a bit of a surprise. :D Plus ofcourse JC's argument on democracy with the bartender in HongKong, and then the "potential" conversation with Chad (that's the one u get on repeated right clicking). Plus Gunther's perfectly timed remark @ the Templars Cathedral, just when it's all eerily silent, "I see you, sneaking on the roof like a thief". Plus the letter written by the Captain(on that ship from HK docked @ Brooklyn)'s daughter, where she speaks about two "nice men" who came to see her (well if it could be called a dialogue). U feel the tension building up slowly, stealthily, if u put urself in the Captain's shoes. :p And then the dialogues in the ending where the Illuminati take control. All awesome! :D

anuraag_01

Broken In
i guess the last speech by tommy in mafia just has to be there.

and i guess this one from max payne- it's not superb, or anytning, but still- "bam! You're dead, Max PAyne..." -vlad

and this one from an indian game- "shaheed bhagat sing" - "le sale mar!", "goli kha"..........

anubhaw

Right off the assembly line
DKant said:
Alright, the catchiest/funniest/most thought provoking (yeah right!) dialogues u've ever heard in a game. Post 'em all here!

Here r my favs:

Serious Sam - *sniff* *sniff*..I smell an ambush! :D

Max Payne - 1) I was feeling like the chair I had just broken.
2) "Niagara..as in..u cry a lot?"..I was tied to a chair, and he had a baseball bat in his hand. **** him off was the smart thing to do.
3) When someone decides to play baseball with your head, you tend to get mad.
...and several others!

Deus Ex - The unplanned organism is a question asked by Nature and answered by death. You are another kind of question with another kind of answer.

the dialogs from NOLF r sumthin' else....
a sample:
"yes sir....i mean no sir....i mean yes to the first part n no to the second part, sir...."

i also rate the SIMS 2 very high....
"nonepoo"
"malanatablaird"
"hey! chikawado"
"tick tack"
"nenenenekeney"
these r sum of the weirdest iv ever heard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom