Upload your Saved Games here....

gameranand

Living to Play
@Vyom
Thanks a lot buddy. You put a great effort in it. :)

Thanks to TG for updating first post. Now it would be easier for others to find the required save game.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
n
if you want how this color looks ??
That's better! Thanks.

@Vyom
Thanks a lot buddy. You put a great effort in it. :)

Thanks to TG for updating first post. Now it would be easier for others to find the required save game.
Well.. all the real efforts were done by members who uploaded their save games. I just aggregated them in one database. And I did that since I like to summarize stuff. That way people can have a broad and better understanding of the big picture. Now please don't flatter me! :p

@Vyom: Gr8 work..how much time u spent on that?

It took a few hours. And I did it in one go. And I am open for suggestions for making it even better.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's better! Thanks.

Well.. all the real efforts were done by members who uploaded their save games. I just aggregated them in one database. And I did that since I like to summarize stuff. That way people can have a broad and better understanding of the big picture. Now please don't flatter me! :p

It took a few hours. And I did it in one go. And I am open for suggestions for making it even better.

can you edit the chart in alphabetical order.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
can you edit the chart in alphabetical order.

Well... the data was compiled in the order of when they were posted. So this way if a user posted more than one save games it was easy for someone to look it by watching the "do" fields.

Anyway, I sorted the fields alphabetically.

And if anyone want to watch it in the original order one can go here:
*docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avb5KHSVc5pzdFllWllvOXJNaTNIR3RFdGppbTE1SVE#gid=0

@Piyush: Thanks man!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well... the data was compiled in the order of when they were posted. So this way if a user posted more than one save games it was easy for someone to look it by watching the "do" fields.

Anyway, I sorted the fields alphabetically.

And if anyone want to watch it in the original order one can go here:
*docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avb5KHSVc5pzdFllWllvOXJNaTNIR3RFdGppbTE1SVE#gid=0

@Piyush: Thanks man!

great ;-) .. thanks a lot for your time.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
COD Black OPS II.
*hotfile.com/dl/179906129/a2f7d41/players.rar.html

Assassins Creed III
*hotfile.com/dl/181761520/da31dd1/AC_III.rar.html

Far Crap 3
*BillionUploads.com/fp8nuzubar7l

MOH Warfighter
*BillionUploads.com/q14az5mkgh5l

NFS Most Wanted 2012
*BillionUploads.com/jx1fbd89r03w

Crysis 3:
*docs.google.com/file/d/0B3dAMHacbZmtTVREUmlwMmlpUWM/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Bioshock - *www.dropbox.com/sh/o9gm24c0uktidw7/Ok4phbA3jb
Dead Space - *www.dropbox.com/sh/jrjx2sye5p3kh07/UyN2zJGmhF
Hitman Blood Money- *www.dropbox.com/sh/9wbm361t6u388yh/PUIhRY8qry
Witcher 1 last Save (If you want to start Witcher 2 with it) - *www.dropbox.com/s/dkimswa4dwsyoqv/000060 - Kaer Morhen Valley-053.TheWitcherSave
Crysis 1 - *www.dropbox.com/s/5z8a2k7tay7zcgq/Crysis.7z
Witcher 1 all saves at different acts - *www.dropbox.com/s/89s9sklht2uart5/The Witcher.7z
its agood idea to keep your savegames uploaded to dropbox, Now i require DA : Origins savegame to start DA 2 but I seem to have deleted them :( Gotta play DA1 again

Top Bottom