Upload your Saved Games here....

anky

Youngling
Can anybody pls give assasins creed black flag save file for 39%-40%,of the RLD version just after the mission where we have to board african royal ship, i am unable to complete that mission...pls, it will be very helpful.

quicky008

Technomancer
For some strange reason,i keep losing my progress in Metal Gear rising revengeance (PC version) every now and then which compels me to restart the game from the very beginning-this is incredibly frustrating and till date I've found no solution to this problem,even though i run the game in administrator mode.Does anyone know where are the save files for this game stored by default?And can someone please upload a save game where the first level has been completed successfully at normal difficulty?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can anybody pls give assasins creed black flag save file for 39%-40%,of the RLD version just after the mission where we have to board african royal ship, i am unable to complete that mission...pls, it will be very helpful.

Choose from the this list of saves: *gamegifted.blogspot.in/2013/11/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-save-game.html

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
half of you guys who say having this problem or that is or coz of pirated games. buy a game and then you avail good customer suppport from the makers

sujeet2555

In the zone
anyone playing lichdom battlemage ? it crashed while playing it between and after that i can't resume .save files got corrupted and i am very near to the end .does anyone have save game file of his game (at oasis map) ?

Top Bottom