Upload your Saved Games here....

sujeet2555

In the zone
care to share Saint Row 4 Save .save lost when i formatted the Cdrive. googling only finds 100% complete save. i need like 30-50% complete save file . i could not find it anywhere .anyone playing SR4 right now.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

ANYONE PLEASE , have a Batman AA save game ??, my locate black mask mission is glitch-ed and screwed badly :'( :'( help help!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Anybody have AC4-Black Flag 60% save game. I have completed approx 35% until now.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I found a save file of 90% of AC4-Black Flag. Link: Downloading: 90%sync_ichiraku.7z - Uploadingit

Here is mine which is 37% completed. Link: *uploadingit.com/file/view/rduztzmwfswlfhg3/AC4-BF Saved games.7z

sutta_boy

Broken In
Anyone has a Thief save file just after the Asylum chapter ( The forsaken ) Chapter 5, IDK why this chapter is freaking me out.

gameranand

Living to Play
Can someone gimme save games of Virtua Tennis 4 with all players unlocked. [MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION], [MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]
I think I had one player left to unlock. I got into a match with him once but found him impossible to beat. Moreover, the save games are in my home PC :(

Top Bottom