Upload your Saved Games here....

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Re: Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here....

ohh, I was searching forit in EAQ game directory.. (i thought it was EA powered. :)) jusst a bit fool I am.

X-Men Origins Wolverine Save:---

Download Link

Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Call of Juarez Bound in blood Save:--

Download Link

Use first profile And pass(only for think digit members):- "zzz" , if not "xxx"

Last edited:

Call of Juarez Bound in blood Save:--

Download Link

Use first profile And pass(only for think digit members):- "zzz" , if not "xxx"

^no problem dude. I hopeit worked

O forgot to mention the save files are on hard mode. :)
Posted again:
Burnout Paradise Lisence A save:--

Download link

Last edited:

Bionic Commando @ hard difficulty save:-

Download link

Copy it somewhere on Username\AppData\ in vista.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!

This is my GTA:VC save game.I am stuck at demolition man and dild0 d0d0(one is RC heli and other is sea plane mission).Can anybody please complete these two and upload save file?
Thank You.
P.S. It will over-write your eighth save game so change its name first from GTAVCsf8.b to GTAVCsf8.b_bk(or something similar) before extracting this one.
*rapidshare.com/files/289327196/GTAVCsf8.rar.html

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

jojo.. It is an GFWL sensitive save file. We have to use Xfile wrapper to use the save file.Now a days lot of games are going with this method. Don't know why!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

jojo.. It is an GFWL sensitive save file. We have to use Xfile wrapper to use the save file.Now a days lot of games are going with this method. Don't know why!!
That's because it's tied to that f*ckin' GFW Live offline profile. This is insanely stupid of Microsoft and their sh*tty GFW integration in games.

tkin

Back to school!!

That's because it's tied to that f*ckin' GFW Live offline profile. This is insanely stupid of Microsoft and their sh*tty GFW integration in games.
Not true for all case, for Fallout 3 I gave my save profile to my friend and it worked, or maybe because we were using a cracked version.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Not true for all case, for Fallout 3 I gave my save profile to my friend and it worked, or maybe because we were using a cracked version.
It's not a problem for the earlier games, it's only recently that they have screwed up the save system and that includes Resident Evil 5 and Batman: Arkham Asylum. I didn't have an issue loading Devil May Cry 4 saves from the internet either.

tkin

Back to school!!

It's not a problem for the earlier games, it's only recently that they have screwed up the save system and that includes Resident Evil 5 and Batman: Arkham Asylum. I didn't have an issue loading Devil May Cry 4 saves from the internet either.
Any workarounds?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Any workarounds?
Not a workaround, but you need the other person's XLive profile back up to go with the original save. Meaning, you need both, the save file back up and the XLive folder back up and did I mention you'll have to play it under their profile, not yours?

tkin

Back to school!!

Not a workaround, but you need the other person's XLive profile back up to go with the original save. Meaning, you need both, the save file back up and the XLive folder back up and did I mention you'll have to play it under their profile, not yours?
Blah, aren't there any hacks? I remember one NFS title(probably carbon) had CD-key tied to the savegame and we used a patcher/hash editor to get it working, well I'll be looking around then.

quan chi

mortal kombat

RESIDENT EVIL4 PROFFESIONAL MODE COMPLETED GAME.

unlocked 14 bottle caps.unlocked almost all the secret weapons.

*rapidshare.com/files/297633239/SaveData.dat.html

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Can't find them. Location please.
In Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*USER*\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\XLive AND
C:\Documents and Settings\*USER*\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\GFWLive

Top Bottom