Upload your Saved Games here....

Re: Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here....

Mafia 2 savefiles. In hard mode, don't know if difficulty matters.

Download Link

copy to (for win7):- (username)\AppData\Local

abhidev

Human Spambot

the 2k folder is for mafia...copy that in C:\Users\(NAME)\AppData\Local
The godfather ..u can say the story is complete...u need to just acquire all the family businesses....

Resident evil has the last boss fight left.....

here is the links
2K Games.zip
RESIDENT EVIL 5.zip
*www.mediafire.com/download.php?481r477ykz50n2d

saddy

Broken In

Can someone uplaod a save game for Lost planet 2 here .mine have got currupt somehow dont know it stars from ep1 agian.and if some one does upload there GFWL folder also C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\XLive

saddy

Broken In

Yo saddy, i'm in chapter 3. You want my saves?

yeah jojo i want ur saves ...Damm stuck at Episode 4 chapter 3 :x i just wanna skip that damm chapter and see if it works from chapter 5 onwands.when u do upload it u aslo wanna upload ur GFWL folder located here

H:\Users\saddy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive in win 7

rar or zip whole xlive folder plus savegames located here
My Documents\capcom folder

Lost Planet 2 Completed Savefiles

Download Link:-*www.mediafire.com/?t1p857dc3q5chm7

Dummy GFWL account included inside. Extract both the files inside the archive and read instructions.

:D

saddy

Broken In

Lost Planet 2 Completed Savefiles

Download Link:-*www.mediafire.com/?t1p857dc3q5chm7

Dummy GFWL account included inside. Extract both the files inside the archive and read instructions.

:D

thx man...

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Call of Duty Black OPS. Took me 11 hours to finish. Took long coz of freaking lagging and stuttering.

save.zip

Install the Game, Crack it. Then before playing copy the 'save' games folder under 'Player' in the installation directory.
The game will lag. A new patch is under process for working MP and get rid of all the lags. Gonna play it again when it is out.

Regards.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!

This one is old but can anybody upload NFS: Porsche Unleashed savegames?

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!

Can anyone post the save game file for Assassins Creed 2 in which Ezio is in the beginning of Venice (don't remember which memory sequence...)

Please help by passing me the file or atleast the link for one...

Thanks in advance...

tkin

Back to school!!

Can anyone post the save game file for Assassins Creed 2 in which Ezio is in the beginning of Venice (don't remember which memory sequence...)

Thanks in advance...
You don't need a specific savegame, just download from the net a complete savegame and in the options select replay memory(or something like that), on a side note aren't the AC2 savegames coded to user names??

DARKSIDERS [PC]

Completed Game !

All Life shard taken !

DOWNLOAD : Darksiders.rar
Do you have all the abyssal armor pieces?? I'm trying to find the last one.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

You don't need a specific savegame, just download from the net a complete savegame and in the options select replay memory(or something like that), on a side note aren't the AC2 savegames coded to user names??

I don't think there is an option to replay memory blocks. We can only view them from briefing. And, we can replay memories of side missions (assassinations, races, etc).

Thanks in advance...

completed the game. access the memory sequence. game completed having bare necessary requirements.

path for saved game:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\***\**\

file link :
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

tkin

Back to school!!

I don't think there is an option to replay memory blocks. We can only view them from briefing. And, we can replay memories of side missions (assassinations, races, etc).
Yes, you can't play them, forgot that, been a long time since I played it, hooked to darksiders now.

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!

completed the game. access the memory sequence. game completed having bare necessary requirements.

path for saved game:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\***\**\

file link :
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

But arpan...A 100% completed game file is of no use to me...I can't play from where I left...

Screw those idiots in Ubisoft...Why do they choose to put the save file in some unconventional locations instead of the usual My Docs or User Files...:-(
(Isn't there a better way to display their uniqueness...?)

Top Bottom