Upload your Saved Games here....

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^a little detail about the character and decisions made ?
sure!:D
paragon ending,paragon points almost over 50%
tried too woo liara but got ashley instead.:mad:
saved the council members (as told above paragon ending)
rank must be over or near about 35.
saved rachnini queen
wrex not killed
kaiden died
who will be human counselor has been left up to them.

gameranand

Living to Play
Fallout 3 Saves

My Fallout 3 Save Game

Fallout3.7z

I have completed the whole game.
Completed with all the DLCs ever released for this game.
Most of the locations are discovered but some are not.
Most of the special items have been collected by me.
All the Bobbleheads are collected.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well yeah. It took a hell lot of time for me to upload this beast. Damn 53MB. Quite large for a upload from me. I am glad that at least two people are interested in this save. :)

@topgear
Don't worry you won't regret using my saves. I have a hell lot of inventory and completely good character I mean I never got a bad karma except for just one mission about that android and that too cancel out with good karma I received in that very mission.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well yeah. It took a hell lot of time for me to upload this beast. Damn 53MB. Quite large for a upload from me. I am glad that at least two people are interested in this save. :)

@topgear
Don't worry you won't regret using my saves. I have a hell lot of inventory and completely good character I mean I never got a bad karma except for just one mission about that android and that too cancel out with good karma I received in that very mission.
MY fallout 3 save game was 4gb in size, super compressed it to 170mb, try 7zip.

gameranand

Living to Play
tkin said:
MY fallout 3 save game was 4gb in size, super compressed it to 170mb, try 7zip.
Mine wasn't small either.But I deleted most of em after completing the game and left I guess about 850MB compressed to 53MB using 7zip.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@topgear

I always like good Karma ;-)

BTW, seeing you guys are using 7-zip I'll compress my save game files using 7-zip from now on.

Alok

Adventurer
Hi ! I'm playing tekken 3 on pcsx . I unlocked everything except :-xDr.B:-x
So if anybody have "mcr" save game with Dr.B unlocked.

Top Bottom