upgrading GPU

Cilus

laborare est orare
In M.D. Computers, Kolkata, GTX 670 DCII is available at 26K AFAIK. Simply grab that one.

OP
R

rahulmax

Broken In
In M.D. Computers, Kolkata, GTX 670 DCII is available at 26K AFAIK. Simply grab that one.
Can't find it on their website. I'd prefer to buy it from delhi only.

Also i'll be selling my zotac gtx 560 ti G.one edition which i bought for 13k. its just 4-5 months old, as good as new. How much should i sell it for?

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Actually M.D. Computer is not that strong in Online selling (not service wise, but product wise) and they don't update their site in regular basis. So better call them and check the availability of the product.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Can't find it on their website. I'd prefer to buy it from delhi only.

Also i'll be selling my zotac gtx 560 ti G.one edition which i bought for 13k. its just 4-5 months old, as good as new. How much should i sell it for?

you can sell the card for the price of a gtx560. That would be good!

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
The amp edition by zotac has always been good! If its cheaper, better get that one.
But i don't think it is still released in india.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, Asus GTX 670 with custom cooler costs way less than zotac - one can save 5-1.5k ( least possible ) depending on the vendor.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
GTX 670 @ 26k seems reasonable at present. Though Rashi peripherals which handles RMA is a letdown due to their bad track records. Is there any chance the pricing will go down lower when $ will go down in 2-3 months ?

Last edited:
OP
R

rahulmax

Broken In
Asus 670 dcu2t is at 26k and the zotac amp is at 30k-31k for a performance cum cooling difference of less than 5%, 4k-5k price difference is huge. I want the zotac amp edition so bad. But the price is holding me up :(

Ps: here in delhi only a reference zotac gtx 670 is available and is quoting 29.5k for it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ then why not just get the Asus GTX 670 DCII and be done with your Keplar gpu upgrade.

koolent

Youngling
Why not get it from ASUS ?

Whatsoever, Going for Zotac is not worth at the features and the price it is offering. Go for a Direct CUII and overclock.

If you get a custom cooler. Its always better. :)

Top Bottom