Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepesh83

Broken In
Common everybody knows even if opera users have switched off that option it can't overdo IE.
My vote goes to firefox and beleive be in the next 1 year all the IE fans in this forum will switch to it bcoz of spywares like CWS (I have xp sp2 with all security features on still it gets through) which can't be cleaned by most well-known adware apps. only exception can be if if IE 7 comes with all the needed patches.

P.S.:- BTW I am writing this post using Maxthon (myie2) :)

ujjwal

Padawan
I couldn't make up my mind between opera, firefox and MyIE2, so I used IE ;)

On my linux installation I have firefox 0.8

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
Obviously Nothing can beat IE
simply b'coz it comes packed along with windows
not many ppl know abt other browser options..
and the abilities and features of other ( and quite so better ) browsers
so counting the number of users, IE will always win the fight
considering features and stability, etc ..
we may think of opera or firefox or MyIE2 etc as possible winners

sohummisra

Broken In
news is that google is developing a browser based on mozilla. this is probably old news but i just read it on fool.com after following a yahoo! finance link so i'm just trying to act smart.

:)

jivan28

Broken In
guys, I use Firefox 0.10 one of the few things i like is the clean interface it has, the extensibility & the fact that its FLOSS based hence hacks are very quickly patched up if any as well as extensions are updated quite often. Also it's available across platforms so a guy like me who has a dual-boot machine can enjoy the spills both ways.
One of the other things is it seems to be using memory more efficiently then IE. Anybody who 've other views kindly correct wherever I'm mistaken.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
I think IE is the best. Opera was dead slow in opening pages when i tried. Netscape took about 5 minutes to run. The qucik run feature made my coputer boot up time double. I love IE

rohanbee

Padawan
EAST OR WEST FIREFOX IS THE BEST..................
although i do feel it is quicker at opening sites faster than my previous browser ie6 + is supposed to be better on security.......... :)

............it has the dis-advantage of not opening certain websites in the way they are meant to be....... :(

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Wizard said:
Dont u think Mozzila is Firefox ...tats wht it shows in my comp

mozilla firefox is the litter version of mozilla, thats wht i have been thinking so far....

and btwn firefox rulez

:wink:

deepesh83

Broken In
firefox strictly sticks to the rules defined by w3c 4 HTML rendering but developers like me does not follow them , thats why we see some pages not working with firefox.

Opera is the best-till now of course

OPERA OPERA OPERA
Yeah
Because it is the fastest
It is the most user friendly
and of course IT GIVES US MANY LOVELY SKINS.

I LOVE IT

lajs

Broken In
even though i like firefox very much ...i feel opera faster than firefox....but opera dont supports gmail...but has nice features like taking notes (sticky)..easy skins and interface than firefox....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom