Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
opera is nice but as someone said it takes a lot of time to boot up. and many sites do not support it. but its downloading spd is very nice. both pages and downloads.

hpotter606

Journeyman
Opera IS the fastest browser BUT not the best. I used opera for 5 min and got the following result
*img132.imageshack.us/img132/7318/fastest0kx.th.jpg

*img132.imageshack.us/img132/7318/fastest0kx.jpg

Milkshake

Banned
IE, i dunno why people hate IE....
its fast
and now it has tabbed feature to
making it kwel

IE is better than anything

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Firefox 1.5 Final for me ... coupled with some extensions .. specially Fasterfox .... it sure outperforms Opera on my connection .....

hpotter606

Journeyman
@deathvirus_me

Can you tell me which extentions do you use. Because i hate ff 1.5!!! Its very slow for me. So i am still sticking to 1.0.7. Not many extentions are working for it now.

hpotter606

Journeyman
Not a single browser rocks!
I have to use combination 4 browsers to get by work done.
eg. on this forum i have to use IE or maxthon as i cant see images in opera and FF.

munim2020

Broken In
i use opera 9 beta.. rocks!
ie is good but its kinda slow on my computer.
firefox takes AGES to load and frequently crashes.. even the latest version.

G

gxsaurav

the speed of browsing depends on your internet connection, not the browser, it's just the rendering time & page loading is what different in the browsers

how can Opera\FF can make browsing fast, do they come with a 512 kbps broadband line?

they just load pages from cahce fast, so they don't have to load them again from internet, because of which it feels that opera\ff is fast, while IE does that, but this caching feature of IE is not better then FF

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
the speed of browsing depends on your internet connection, not the browser, it's just the rendering time & page loading is what different in the browsers
Agreed, but that rendering part is big thing. Example IE does not 'renders the page untill all the data of the page is downloaded. Whereas Opera renders the page as the data is downloaded, so i don't have to wait for a large image or flash to see the rest of the page. This makes a HUGE difference on 64kbps.

hpotter606

Journeyman
So thats why it shows images such as i have posted?
Whats the use of speed if the pages are not even loaded properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom